Battlefield Hardline Review

Discussion in 'Gamers Hangout' started by SimonV, Mar 22, 2015.

1. SimonV
    Honorary Member

SimonV Petabyte Poster Gold Member

I stumbled on this review while checking out reviews of Battlefield Hardline. This guy really doesnt hold back with his opinions.

Battlefield Hardline Review - Worth a Buy?

His review of Cities Skylines is amazing, had me rolling at around minute 5.

Certifications: MOS Master 2003, CompTIA A+, MCSA:M, MCSE
    WIP: Keeping CF Alive...
  2. Juelz

Juelz Gigabyte Poster

Based on playing the beta and gameplay videos its not for me.

3. SimonD
    Honorary Member

SimonD Terabyte Poster

Actually I like some of the maps, it's been fun playing so far.

Certifications: CNA | CNE | CCNA | MCP | MCP+I | MCSE NT4 | MCSA 2003 | Security+ | MCSA:S 2003 | MCSE:S 2003 | MCTS:SCCM 2007 | MCTS:Win 7 | MCITP:EDA7 | MCITP:SA | MCITP:EA | MCTS:Hyper-V | VCP 4 | ITIL v3 Foundation | VCP 5 DCV | VCP 5 Cloud | VCP6 NV | VCP6 DCV | VCAP 5.5 DCA
  4. JK2447
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

JK2447 Petabyte Poster Administrator Premium Member

I think it looks great and will be getting it. I think the next gen games are starting to get balf decent now. Just waiting for dying light to be delivered

Certifications: VCP4, 5, 6, 6.5, 6.7, 7, 8, VCAP DCV Design, VMConAWS Skill, Google Cloud Digital Leader, BSc (Hons), HND IT, HND Computing, ITIL-F, MBCS CITP, MCP (270,290,291,293,294,298,299,410,411,412) MCTS (401,620,624,652) MCSA:Security, MCSE: Security, Security+, CPTS, CCA (XenApp6.5), MCSA 2012, VSP, VTSP
    WIP: Google Cloud Certs
  5. Haroon Mustafa

Haroon Mustafa Byte Poster

I swear it seems like playing BTF 4 but with different skins.. The sounds were the exact same, the biggest downer !!

Certifications: Cisco IT Essens - Various College Btech Certs
    WIP: Study CCNA 1 / apprentice at Level 2 Stage
  6. Haroon Mustafa

I love Cities Skylines, first time playing a game of that strategy. Absolutely love it, even though i am poor at it and cannot seem to get past the 10,000 mark with something going terribly wrong.

7. SimonV
    Honorary Member

If you didnt watch both videos I highly recommend you do, the guys hilarious at times. Its really refreshing to get a viewpoint such as this guy. Plus he sounds like Roy 'Chubby' Brown...

I really like Cities Skylines, they have done a great job with the mechanics and there are now some great workshop additions that help bring some character to your cities. I'm rocking 108k city at the moment and its all about traffic management, public transport and zoning when you get a larger city. Kicks sim city out the park!

Haroon Mustafa likes this.
  8. Haroon Mustafa

Ahaha, the guy is fantastic! I was worried that he only done reviews, but the guy makes tutorials :D I want more swearing! Haha..

I am really pleased with this game! I have so started playing these kind of games at the right time :)

I had not watched the video until then and I am going straight to his page after that 8 minute video, the guy makes me laugh so much! Lol l

9. SimonV
    Honorary Member

I love his house at "Bell End View", fantastic!

10. Haroon Mustafa

yeah! Or the pyjamas a avenue for all those "slappe**" hahaha