Approved for PDI+ beta exam

Discussion in 'Training & Development' started by greenbrucelee, Aug 2, 2007.

1. greenbrucelee
    Highly Decorated Member Award

greenbrucelee Zettabyte Poster

Just recieved an email giving me a voucher number and saying I am approved to take the beta exam.

I must schedule the exam to be within the next two weeks, so I have just registered with Pearson Vue and will schedule the test as soon as my password is emailed to me.

looks like I have to read up some material pretty quick and try and get some confidence for taking it, I just hope I pass.

Certifications: A+, N+, MCDST, Security+, 70-270
    WIP: 70-620 or 70-680?
  2. Kitkatninja
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

Kitkatninja aka me, myself & I Moderator

Good luck mate, let us know how you get on :)

-Ken

Certifications: MSc, PGDip, PGCert, BSc, HNC, LCGI, MBCS CITP, MCP, MCSA, MCSE, MCE, A+, N+, S+, Server+
    WIP: MSc Cyber Security
  3. greenbrucelee
    Highly Decorated Member Award

greenbrucelee Zettabyte Poster

Cheers Ken :D

Apparently because its a beta test they preffer no studying so you can give feedback on how the test was, also you dont find out the results for a few weeks.

I however will do a little study on solenoids and electromagnetic cylinders and the like, just to get me up to speed again.

Whilst I am at the test centre I may book my 220-601 essentials for the following month it all depends on how my studies are going.

Funny thing is when I was booking the beta test I checked the prices for the A+ exams and for some reason they are still offering the old OS and Hardware exams :rolleyes:

I thought they had been discontinued, unless they hadnt removed them from the site.

Certifications: A+, N+, MCDST, Security+, 70-270
    WIP: 70-620 or 70-680?
  4. Theprof

Theprof Petabyte Poster

Sounds like a plan dude. Good luck

Certifications: A+ | CCA | CCAA | Network+ | MCDST | MCSA | MCP (270, 271, 272, 290, 291) | MCTS (70-662, 70-663) | MCITP:EMA | VCA-DCV/Cloud/WM | VTSP | VCP5-DT | VCP5-DCV
    WIP: VCAP5-DCA/DCD | EMCCA