Application support analyst

Discussion in 'Service Management Frameworks' started by hussainwadiwalla, Sep 22, 2012.

1. hussainwadiwalla

hussainwadiwalla Bit Poster

Hi everyone,

Since the last time I made posts in this forum (2010) I have achieved A+ & Network+.

I currently am employed as an Application support analyst working on mission critical systems in the aviation industry. I wanted to get different opinions about what qualifications should I train in? as it is not technology specific i.e. Oracle for dba etc...

Would ITIL benefit my CV and career?

Rgds,

Certifications: A+, Network+
  2. dmarsh
    Honorary Member 500 Likes Award

dmarsh Petabyte Poster

Why don't you aks you line manager ? I'd have thought it would depend on the applications you are supporting.

3. ade1982

ade1982 Megabyte Poster

If you like the Comptia qualifications, you could try the Security+, but yes, ask your line manager about the way forward, as you are more likely to get the company's support (and money!) in your studies.

- - - Updated - - -

If you like the Comptia qualifications, you could try the Security+, but yes, ask your line manager about the way forward, as you are more likely to get the company's support (and money!) in your studies.