Anyone user isa_tpr.js?

Discussion in 'Computer Security' started by Finkenstein, Mar 6, 2008.

1. Finkenstein

Finkenstein Kilobyte Poster

Hello all!

I'm wondering if anyone has been tasked with dealing with ISA2000 and adding additional SSL ports. From what I've found on isaserver.org, there is a script, isa_tpr.js that will allow you to add ports. My problem is that I get an error whenever I try to run that states "Microsoft JScript compilation error: Syntax error". If I try the gui which is isatpre, I get "COM object with CLSIDE {blah blah blah} is either not valid or not registered.

Does anyone have any ideas? I'm thrown into the fire of ISA and have been trying to learn 2006, but we still have the old archaic 2000 to deal with. :)

THANKS!!!!

Certifications: MCP, Network+, CCENT, ITIL v3
    WIP: 640-822
  2. Finkenstein

Finkenstein Kilobyte Poster

Ok, I was able to bypass the issue. I think I was getting the error because the script was written with ISA 2004+ in mind and we are using ISA 2000 (for just a little while longer). Anyway, I was able to find some vb script from Microsoft that allows for the addition of SSL ports on ISA 2000. I've pasted it in below in case anyone else runs into this problem in the future. I know for years, the only way things have been done here when a site uses a non-443 SSL port is to just have them bypass the proxy, which is obviously not the perferred way.

Hope this helps someone in the future!!

set isa=CreateObject("FPC.Root")
    set tprange=isa.Arrays.GetContainingArray.ArrayPolicy.WebProxy.TunnelPortRanges
    set tmp=tprange.AddRange("SSL 9443", 9443, 9443)
    tprange.Save

Restart the Microsoft ISA Server Control service after you run the script.

Certifications: MCP, Network+, CCENT, ITIL v3
    WIP: 640-822