Anyone done any training with Sandline?

Discussion in 'General Cisco Certifications' started by roy900, Jul 6, 2005.

1. roy900

roy900 New Member

Has anyone had any experience of Sandline Learning's online courses? I received an email advertsing their products. The price is reasonable, but, I dont know about the quality. Any feedback would be appreciated.

Certifications: Academic IT Qual.
    WIP: A+ N+ MCSA
  2. Boycie
    Honorary Member

Boycie Senior Beer Tester

Hi Roy,

I have just been looking at their site and I have to say the judging from the demo material they look impressive. :D

What are the prices like?

Certifications: MCSA 2003, MCDST, A+, N+, CTT+, MCT
  3. UCHEEKYMONKEY
    Honorary Member

UCHEEKYMONKEY R.I.P - gone but never forgotten. Gold Member

I must admit their website and courses look impressive and for what they offer the price is quite reasonable. :biggrin 8)

Has anyone got any feedback on these courses??? 8)

Certifications: Comptia A+
    WIP: Comptia N+
  4. Boycie
    Honorary Member

Boycie Senior Beer Tester

UCM - You are back! :D

Old post!

Certifications: MCSA 2003, MCDST, A+, N+, CTT+, MCT
  5. UCHEEKYMONKEY
    Honorary Member

UCHEEKYMONKEY R.I.P - gone but never forgotten. Gold Member

Hello Si,

Yes I know it's an old post, but still a valid question and there are only 3 threads about sand-line training.

I am interested in this link:-

http://www.sandline-training.co.uk/Products/CBT-70-297.htm

got any ideas or feedback anyone?

Can anyone recomend a learning provider or course that provides 70-297?

Certifications: Comptia A+
    WIP: Comptia N+
  6. KWoolf

KWoolf New Member

We would like to but they never reply to e-mails and we have sent quite a few also every time we ring they say they are very busy and will ring back but guess what they never do??

7. Rik

Rik Nibble Poster

I would appreciate some feedback on this company as well.

Anyone trained with them?

8. drum_dude

drum_dude Gigabyte Poster

Never deal with a company that a) doesn't return phonecalls and b) doesn't reply to emails...

...seeing as they satisfy the above criteria I would say that further feedback is not needed!

Certifications: MCP, MCSA 2000 , N+, A+ ,ITIL V2, MCTS, MCITP Lync 2010 & MCSA 2008, Sonus SATP SBC 1k/2k
    WIP: Hopefully Skype for Business and some Exchange stuff...
  9. John_G

John_G Bit Poster

Hi, the course material looks the same as I purchased from another company that said they made the course (Quickcert.com). The price dropped quite a bit after I did not buy instantly and told them of my financial situtation.

Certifications: A+
  10. matasio

matasio New Member

I would also like to know something about this company. am interested in MCSE training videos and if anybody knows a good genuine site outside there please be in touch.

11. HaDeS666

HaDeS666 Bit Poster

I don't think you can get better than CBT Nuggetts. I have used them for CCNA and using them now for MCSE.

Certifications: A+ and CCNA
    WIP: MCSA then onto MCSE
  12. Majic_Munky

Majic_Munky Bit Poster

I also recommend CBT nuggets.

Certifications: BSc, A+, N+
    WIP: Lots!
  13. TonyM

TonyM New Member

Looking to do IT On Line course and trying to find a decent course supplier, CBT Nuggets has been mentioned as a good supplier. I went on their web site, it is an American company. How do you go on with contacting their support teachers as we are on a different time zone?

14. SimonD
    Honorary Member

SimonD Terabyte Poster

Email, it's this wonderful invention where you write a question and rather than posting it at the post office you click send, it generally get's there in a couple of minutes and would then be read\actioned on.

Seriously tho, a little bit of common sense would go a long way, how else do you expect to further your career when you can't even do the basics (it's not rocket science, if someone is in another time zone you either wait until it's suitable to call them or you email them).

One further bit of information for you, generally speaking (and unless you purchase the streaming product) the CBTNuggets software is used in a stand alone environment, there aren't any 'online' teachers because it's not a classroom based training environment but a computer based training environment.

Certifications: CNA | CNE | CCNA | MCP | MCP+I | MCSE NT4 | MCSA 2003 | Security+ | MCSA:S 2003 | MCSE:S 2003 | MCTS:SCCM 2007 | MCTS:Win 7 | MCITP:EDA7 | MCITP:SA | MCITP:EA | MCTS:Hyper-V | VCP 4 | ITIL v3 Foundation | VCP 5 DCV | VCP 5 Cloud | VCP6 NV | VCP6 DCV | VCAP 5.5 DCA