Anybody doing A+ in/around Exeter,UK?

Discussion in 'Training & Development' started by BobT, Jan 1, 2007.

1. BobT

BobT Nibble Poster

Hi all - A Happy and Prosperous New Year to Everybody.
    Just an idea to throw into the pot.
    If you are self-studying......easy to always stay focussed, isn't it? Not!:dry Maybe sharing the suffering/studying with someone else, for a few hours a week, might make the learning process easier/more productive:D . So, if anyone in the Exeter, UK, area might be interested in getting together then let me know and we'll try and sort something out. I'll be happy to host this at my place. Regards.

Certifications: Bugger All
    WIP: A+ Network+ Server+ Security+MCDST
  2. simongrahamuk
    Honorary Member

simongrahamuk Hmmmmmmm?

Sorry Bob, seems like its a no! :(

There are a number of members studying for the A+ though, perhaps you could try and organise a few hours a week where you can agree to be online and communicate through MSN or similar.

You could then quiz each other on what you have done, are doing etc?

Alternatively you could opt to pose questions for us here on CF. Make your own up based on what you have been studying in to make sure that you have got it right in your own mind and see what us lot here have to say. If you set it up as a sort of weekly schedule with new stuff each week it should help to keep you motivated.

8)

3. BobT

BobT Nibble Poster

Hi Simon - Apologies, I don't know how I missed your post, looks like the the old grey matter as finally given up the ghost :D Thanks for your response. I've taken on board your suggestion and will try it once I get myself properly organised (I've a lot of personal c**p going on at the moment.)
    CertForums is a great site and a very useful source of information. Regards - Bob

Certifications: Bugger All
    WIP: A+ Network+ Server+ Security+MCDST