any advice please

Discussion in 'Employment & Jobs' started by dadzaglo, Mar 24, 2010.

1. dadzaglo

dadzaglo New Member

just passed my Comptia A+ a couple of weeks ago. I am due to take my N+ at the end of April.I have started sending out applications for technician jobs but as at yet have not gotten a single call. Is there any other thing I should be doing?

Certifications: Comptia N+, Comptia A+
    WIP: ccna
  2. SimonD
    Honorary Member

SimonD Terabyte Poster

What kind of roles are you applying for? what kind of experience do you have?

One thing I always do when I send out my cv for positions is to always follow up with a phone call a few minutes after sending it out, that way YOU are fresh in the mind of the resourcer rather than the hundreds of other cvs that they get via email.

Certifications: CNA | CNE | CCNA | MCP | MCP+I | MCSE NT4 | MCSA 2003 | Security+ | MCSA:S 2003 | MCSE:S 2003 | MCTS:SCCM 2007 | MCTS:Win 7 | MCITP:EDA7 | MCITP:SA | MCITP:EA | MCTS:Hyper-V | VCP 4 | ITIL v3 Foundation | VCP 5 DCV | VCP 5 Cloud | VCP6 NV | VCP6 DCV | VCAP 5.5 DCA
  3. westernkings

westernkings Gigabyte Poster

Get your CV uploaded here and let us take a look mate. It could be X Number of reasons.

Certifications: MCITP:VA, MCITP:EA, MCDST, MCTS, MCITP:EST7, MCITP:SA, PRINCE2, ITILv3