Another great spam mail

Discussion in 'Just for Laughs' started by nugget, Nov 19, 2008.

1. nugget
    Honorary Member

nugget Junior toady

Reply-To: <[email protected]>
    Subject: From Mrs.Yvette Darlington!!

Microsoft Corporations:
    Customer Service
    Your Reference No: ATC-L/L-2810
    Your Batch No: 2008/804/MIC.
    OFFICIAL WINNING NOTIFICATION.
    We are pleased to inform you of the release of the long awaited results of Sweepstakes promotion organized by Microsoft, in conjunction with the foundation for the promotion of software products, (F.P.S.) held this November 2008, in The Netherlands where your email address emerged as one of the online Winning emails in the 2nd category and therefore attracted a cash award of 250,000.00 (Two Hundred and Fifty Thousand Euros) and a Dell laptop.
    To begin your claim, do file for the release of your winning by contacting our Foreign Transfer Manager:
    Mr. Curtis Vlaar,
    Tel: +31-659-006-411
    Fax: +31 847-506-318.
    Email:[email protected]

The Microsoft Internet E-mail lottery Awards is sponsored by former CEO/Chairman, Bill Gates and a consortium of software promotion companies. The Intel Group, Toshiba, Dell Computers and other International Companies. The Microsoft internet E-mail draw is held periodically and is organized to encourage the use of the Internet and promote computer literacy worldwide.
    Congratulations!!
    Sincerely
    Mrs.Yvette Darlington,
    Promotions Manager

Yet another great offer from Microsoft. A very tempting offer but I'm a little wary of having to reply to the guy with the gmail address though. :twisted:

Certifications: A+ | Network+ | Security+ | MCP (270,271,272,290,620) | MCDST | MCTS:Vista
    WIP: MCSA, 70-622,680,685
  2. Modey

Modey Terabyte Poster

Quite simple. I'm sure all they will require is your bank account number, sort code, date of birth and a few other personal details. Then all you will have to do is wait for the cash! probably ... :)

Certifications: A+, N+, MCP, MCDST, MCSA 2K3, MCTS, MOS, MTA, MCT, MCITP:EDST7, MCSA W7, Citrix CCA, ITIL Foundation
    WIP: Nada
  3. JonnyMX

JonnyMX Petabyte Poster

I like the subject line.
    Nothing like a couple of exclamation marks after your name to hammer home sincerity!!

Certifications: MCT, MCTS, i-Net+, CIW CI, Prince2, MSP, MCSD
  4. Arroryn

Arroryn we're all dooooooomed Moderator

You'd have thought he'd at least have got a Hotmail or MSN addy on there :rolleyes:

Certifications: A+, N+, MCDST, 70-410, 70-411
    WIP: Modern Languages BA
  5. Kitkatninja
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

Kitkatninja aka me, myself & I Moderator

How can you resist? It comes with a Dell laptop....

-Ken

Certifications: MSc, PGDip, PGCert, BSc, HNC, LCGI, MBCS CITP, MCP, MCSA, MCSE, MCE, A+, N+, S+, Server+
    WIP: MSc Cyber Security
  6. nugget
    Honorary Member

nugget Junior toady

That was the dealmaker for me. I've sent him my details and am now waiting to hear back from him as to when I get my money.:twisted:

Certifications: A+ | Network+ | Security+ | MCP (270,271,272,290,620) | MCDST | MCTS:Vista
  7. flounder10

flounder10 Nibble Poster

A Dell laptop you say?

Where do i sign?

WIP: Net+, MCDST, MCSA, MCSE, CCNA, CCNP
  8. JonnyMX

JonnyMX Petabyte Poster

No!
    You didn't win!

Nugget won!

:dry

Certifications: MCT, MCTS, i-Net+, CIW CI, Prince2, MSP, MCSD
  9. Tinus1959

Tinus1959 Gigabyte Poster

Woow, that laptop does the trick.

Certifications: See my signature
    WIP: MCSD, MCAD, CCNA, CCNP
  10. Vili Veselinova

Vili Veselinova New Member

i dont know what is funny in this e-mail...my opinion is that we have to do anything,e-mails like this above to stop filling our inboxes.We must clean WWW -Internet must not be a place for cheaters!!!

11. Sparky

Sparky Zettabyte Poster Moderator

Dude, buy a spam filter :biggrin

Certifications: MSc MCSE MCSA:M MCSA:S MCITP:EA MCTS(x5) MS-900 AZ-900 Security+ Network+ A+
    WIP: Microsoft Certs
  12. Vili Veselinova

Customer Service
    Your Reference No: RDZ-L/L-2810
    Your Batch No: 2008/804/MIC.

OFFICIAL WINNING NOTIFICATION.

We are pleased to inform you of the release of the long awaited results of Sweepstakes promotion organized by Microsoft, in conjunction with the foundation for the promotion of software products, (F.P.S.) held this September 2008, in The Netherlands where your email address emerged as one of the online Winning emails in the 2nd category and therefore attracted a cash award of 250,000.00 (Two Hundred and Fifty Thousand Euros) and a Dell laptop.

To begin your claim, do file for the release of your winning by contacting our Foreign Transfer Manager:

Mr. Curtis Vlaar,
    Tel: +31-659-006-411
    Fax: +31 847-506-318.
    Email:[email protected]

The Microsoft Internet E-mail lottery Awards is sponsored by former CEO/Chairman, Bill Gates and a consortium of software promotion companies. The Intel Group, Toshiba, Dell Computers and other International Companies. The Microsoft internet E-mail draw is held periodically and is organized to encourage the use of the Internet and promote computer literacy worldwide.
    Maybe i first have to receive my gain, and then you......Who knows how many people are waiting for their gains, and can you imagine how many people hope that it trully will hapen?

13. Vili Veselinova

heheheheheh,i have,but what of that?

14. Sparky

Spam seems to be getting through, you might want to reconfigure it. 8)

Certifications: MSc MCSE MCSA:M MCSA:S MCITP:EA MCTS(x5) MS-900 AZ-900 Security+ Network+ A+
  15. Vili Veselinova

Thanks, it is what i am doing right now...:D...yes...the girls do anything one step behind the boys.....:D

16. nugget
    Honorary Member

nugget Junior toady

Get your grubby little paws off my money.:twisted:

17. Vili Veselinova

Who will tell me how to make the best configuration on my 'stupid' spam filter-only today i have 415 spam messages...;it drives me crazy!!! I thought that i did carefully all necessary settings,but.......

18. Vili Veselinova

oooooooooo,i leave the money for you:blink:cry:,dont be worried,but the Dell laptop is for me....and dont dare to argue!:x

19. Vili Veselinova

:D:D:D:D:D

Hello, Sparky,what's up?

20. Sparky

Errr, hello :unsure