And then it begins...

Discussion in 'New Members Introduction' started by Karismah, May 16, 2008.

1. Karismah

Karismah Bit Poster

Dear all,

I've been lurking around forums for years, but for some reason have never registered and contributed. Maybe I just never fully appreciated the value of actively taking part in a growing world wide digital community. Till now that is...

Seriously speaking, it's guys like you's and forums like these that really make the internet what it is - knowledge at your fingertips. If ever you have any questions, go to google, type in something, and most of the time, forums like these pop up with just the answer you're looking for.

I felt it's about time I take part and give something back to the community.

So here goes nothing, and I hope I can be of help to absolutely anyone. It'd certainly be my pleasure.

Just to give a quick introduction to myself, I've been a computer and technology enthusiast for years now, but have never had a proper full-time permanent IT position. I am slow starting to crawl my way into the IT industry to hopefully kickstart what I hope to be a long and successful IT career. Wish me luck! :biggrin

And oh yeah, almost forgot... HELLO EVERYONE! And thank you certforums.co.uk for your efforts to create and maintain what I feel is one of the most informative and professional IT certification forums around. It definitely caught my attention and I really haven't been the one to actually register and take part in any sort of forums.

Certifications: None
    WIP: A+, Network+
  2. BosonMichael
    Honorary Member Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

BosonMichael Yottabyte Poster

Welcome! We hope you decide to stay and post more! :)

Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
    WIP: Just about everything!
  3. Karismah

Karismah Bit Poster

Thank you, I certainly am planning to stay here for a long while!

Certifications: None
    WIP: A+, Network+
  4. GiddyG

GiddyG Terabyte Poster Gold Member

Welcome to CF! 8)

5. Notes_Bloke

Notes_Bloke Terabyte Poster

Hi & welcome to CF:D

NB

Certifications: 70-210, 70-215, A+,N+, Security+
    WIP: MCSA
  6. Rafek

Rafek Kilobyte Poster

Hello & welcome, Good to have you aboard!:biggrin

Certifications: A+, Network+
    WIP: IPT/IPCC stuff
  7. UCHEEKYMONKEY
    Honorary Member

UCHEEKYMONKEY R.I.P - gone but never forgotten. Gold Member

Hello Karismah and Welcome to CF:biggrin

Well done in joining in and signing up to be a member that are a lot of advantages here to being a member rather than just lurker. Thanks for the Birthday Greeting and Good luck with your studies:thumbleft

Certifications: Comptia A+
    WIP: Comptia N+
  8. NightWalker

NightWalker Gigabyte Poster

Welcome :)

Certifications: A+, Network+, MCP, MCSA:M 2003, ITIL v3 Foundation