Am i Ready for 70-272

Discussion in 'MCDST' started by Davidh1819, Feb 9, 2010.

1. Davidh1819

Davidh1819 Nibble Poster

Hi Everyone im am planning on booking 70-272 this month i have completed trancenders demo test
    my results are as follows each exam is the 1st attempt

Exam A 1st attempt = 72%
    Exam B 1st attempt = 70%
    Exam C 1st attempt = 78%

Measure Up in Study mode = 78%

I passed exam 70-271 with a score of 716 so just passed!

If anyone has hade similar experiances any advice is much appreciated.

thank you

Certifications: A+ N+ MCP MCDST MCTS MCITP
  2. beaumontdvd

beaumontdvd Kilobyte Poster

Hiya mate, why don't you try and book your test now, say for a weeks time and re-read the important parts on the book.

Also take more questions and try and get that score up to 800 then you will be more confident to pass :twisted:

Dave

Certifications: 070-271, 070-272, (MCDST)Level 1,2,3 NVQ
    WIP: 070-270, A+, N+, S+,MCDST 7 Upgrade
  3. nugget
    Honorary Member

nugget Junior toady

Judging by those values I'd say you need to do a bit more study time and get as much hands on as possible.

However, if you're going to push on with the exam then I'd also recommend the Second Shot from Microsoft here.

Certifications: A+ | Network+ | Security+ | MCP (270,271,272,290,620) | MCDST | MCTS:Vista
    WIP: MCSA, 70-622,680,685
  4. BillyBoyle

BillyBoyle New Member

To be honest and real with you if you need to post practice scores and ask other people if you are ready,......

I would study some more ask a lot of indepths questions on the most trivial of subjects in excellent forums such as this. Try setting up a couple of VHDs if you have not done so already set up some failures to the system try and recreate the issues in the test exams and work out the fixes.

Esentially when YOU feel confident about passing the test, you will not need to ask peeps here if you're ready.

@nugget good call on the second shot. everone should use betls and braces.

Certifications: HND Computing, MCDST
    WIP: MCDST