ALL Cisco press 2007 eBooks

Discussion in 'General Cisco Certifications' started by ittgx, Feb 24, 2008.

1. ittgx

ittgx New Member

I am a new guy here but I can't wait to introduce the fantastic website to download all the Cisco eBooks!

URL deleted by admin

2. Sparky
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

Sparky Zettabyte Poster Moderator

Hmmm, more spam :blink

Certifications: MSc MCSE MCSA:M MCSA:S MCITP:EA MCTS(x5) MS-900 AZ-900 Security+ Network+ A+
    WIP: Microsoft Certs
  3. MrNerdy

MrNerdy Megabyte Poster

Seem's like it!

Certifications: ECDL, CiscoIT1 & A+
    WIP: Girlfriend & Network+
  4. tripwire45
    Honorary Member

tripwire45 Zettabyte Poster

Sorry, but I can't let you spam our forums. If this is all you are willing or able to contribute, it won't make you fabulously popular here. If you truly want to be a participating member of our community, try telling us a bit about yoruself, your goals, and post any questions you may have about achieving those goals.

Continuing to spam this site will only result in your member account being banned.

-Trip

Certifications: A+ and Network+
  5. zebulebu

zebulebu Terabyte Poster

Certifications: A few
    WIP: None - f*** 'em
  6. ittgx

ittgx New Member

Oh my god, how could you say it is a spam?!!!

7. tripwire45
    Honorary Member

Zeb, your link yields this: No topics or posts met your search criteria. ittgx, by definition, any unsolicited advertisement is spam. Also, does your resource publish copywritten material (Cisco Press book content) without paying Cisco Press? If so, then they have serious ethical and legal issues as well.

8. zebulebu

zebulebu Terabyte Poster

Sorry Trip - the post that referred to on TechExams has been deleted (presumably because they are less forgiving of apparent spammers than we are here).
    If you Google the username you'll find tons of posts on blogs and stuff that show references to Cisco press books. Now I'm not an idiot - but I can't see how this is legit - unless Cisco have started paying people to advertise their books by spamming forums!

Certifications: A few
    WIP: None - f*** 'em
  9. tripwire45
    Honorary Member

Let's see what happens with ittgx's future posts before making any final judgments. I've removed the link so that part's done. As long as he/she doesn't continue to post links, and especially if those links don't lead to braindumps or to sites that illegally publish Cisco Press content (that is, posting copywritten content on the web, defrauding Cisco Press), then this may be a fairly small point.

10. ittgx

ittgx New Member

Thank you, tripware45.