Ahoy!

Discussion in 'New Members Introduction' started by Apoc220, Dec 10, 2008.

1. Apoc220

Apoc220 Byte Poster

Hello all!
    Let me start off by getting the little stuff out of the way. My name is Cesar, and I am a U.S. Marine currently deployed to Iraq. I will be leaving active duty next June in pursuit of my first civilian career in I.T. Will be on more often as I am currently pursuing a Network+ certification that I plan on attaining immediately upon my return to the states. I will be pushing out my resume (or CV as I have seen) to potential employers over the coming weeks. Will be on here trying to get (and give) as much assistance as I can to help me attain my immediate goal of Network+, and ultimate goal of my first job. Will post more in the appropriate boards, but I just wanted to say Hi, and here's to new beginnings.

Cesar

Certifications: MCDST
    WIP: 70-680
  2. BosonMichael
    Honorary Member Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

BosonMichael Yottabyte Poster

Welcome to the forums, and thank you for your service to our country, my brother.

Where will you be headed after you ETS?

Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
    WIP: Just about everything!
  3. BosonJosh

BosonJosh Gigabyte Poster

Welcome to the forums, and thank you for your service!

4. Apoc220

Apoc220 Byte Poster

Hey Mike,
    I am looking at moving to wherever a good job presents itself. Right now the majority of positions/opportunities seem to be in the capital region (D.C./Northern Virginia). I was stationed in Quantico, VA for two years, and liked the capitol region a lot. Am looking forward to possibly working there again. Thanks for the support, btw. Can't wait to come back home!

Certifications: MCDST
    WIP: 70-680
  5. BosonMichael
    Honorary Member Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

BosonMichael Yottabyte Poster

If you're ever in the Nashville area, look me up! :)

Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
    WIP: Just about everything!
  6. Obinna Osobalu

Obinna Osobalu Banned

Hi and welcome

Certifications: MCITP:SA,MCTS(x5),MCSE2K3;MCSA2K3:M;MCP
    WIP: EDA7,70-652,Project+,MSP(70-632)
  7. Kitkatninja
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

Kitkatninja aka me, myself & I Moderator

Hi & welcome to CF :)

-Ken

Certifications: MSc, PGDip, PGCert, BSc, HNC, LCGI, MBCS CITP, MCP, MCSA, MCSE, MCE, A+, N+, S+, Server+
    WIP: MSc Cyber Security
  8. Notes_Bloke

Notes_Bloke Terabyte Poster

Hi & welcome to CF:D

NB

Certifications: 70-210, 70-215, A+,N+, Security+
    WIP: MCSA