actual ITIL certificate

Discussion in 'Other IT certifications' started by derkit, Aug 9, 2008.

1. derkit

derkit Gigabyte Poster

I passed the ITIL Foundation v3 about 2/3 weeks ago and was wondering whether I needed to apply to have the certificate mailed to me or whether it came automatically?? I've had a dig around but haven't come up with anything yet, thought I'd ask you guys what you did to receive yours?

Certifications: MBCS, BSc(Hons), Cert(Maths), A+, Net+, MCDST, ITIL-F v3, MCSA
    WIP: 70-293
  2. Kitkatninja
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

Kitkatninja aka me, myself & I Moderator

I did mine thru EXIN and it was sent thru automatically :)

-Ken

Certifications: MSc, PGDip, PGCert, BSc, HNC, LCGI, MBCS CITP, MCP, MCSA, MCSE, MCE, A+, N+, S+, Server+
    WIP: MSc Cyber Security
  3. Mr.Cheeks

Mr.Cheeks 1st ever Gold Member! Gold Member

Mine came through automatically, just had to apply for the itil badge

4. VantageIsle

VantageIsle Kilobyte Poster

Exin have a terrible reputation for misspelling names and sending the wrong certs out, just give them a quick Google, a few moans on various massage boards and forums....... for example, a colleague of mine waited almost 2 months for a certificate. I am still waiting for mine, I have emailed them a few weeks back and someone replied saying to expect in very soon.

Still waiting....:rolleyes:

Certifications: A+, ITIL V3, MCSA, MCITP:EST, CCENT, 70-432-SQL, 70-401 SCCM
    WIP: MCSA upgrade MCITP:SA then EA
  5. Kitkatninja
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

Kitkatninja aka me, myself & I Moderator

Sorry to hear that, can I assume that you sat th EXIN exam at a Prometric centre? :lol: I sat mine at a VUe centre and had no problems :)

-Ken

Certifications: MSc, PGDip, PGCert, BSc, HNC, LCGI, MBCS CITP, MCP, MCSA, MCSE, MCE, A+, N+, S+, Server+
    WIP: MSc Cyber Security
  6. VantageIsle

VantageIsle Kilobyte Poster

yep, thats right. I did sit my exam at a prometric centre. I'm not really that bothered about seeing the cert, I have the exam sheet from the tests center saying I have passed and my score. The only reason I am chasing it up is I will forget about it if I don't chase it now.

Lets face it, the cert is only going to sit in a drawer gathering dust (unless I need it for a job interview)

Certifications: A+, ITIL V3, MCSA, MCITP:EST, CCENT, 70-432-SQL, 70-401 SCCM
    WIP: MCSA upgrade MCITP:SA then EA
  7. derkit

derkit Gigabyte Poster

Thanks for the input guys - will wait it out a little longer.
    I've got the scorecard so that'll suffice for now :)

Certifications: MBCS, BSc(Hons), Cert(Maths), A+, Net+, MCDST, ITIL-F v3, MCSA
    WIP: 70-293