About Ahsan Ullah Burki

Discussion in 'New Members Introduction' started by Ahsan Ullah Burki, Jun 16, 2005.

1. Ahsan Ullah Burki

Ahsan Ullah Burki New Member

Hi !! :cheers

i am new to this forum and yes ofcourse this is my first post so let me explain somthing about me. I am a second year student from pakistan . i am studing computer science. my subjects are Mathematics, Physics, Computer Science, English, Urdu ( our National Language ) , Islamiat ( Islamic Studies ) , Pakistan Studies. Apart from my education i am also a comoputer hobbiest. and i have some exprience with WebDesiging ( a little bit ) . C++ programming, Adobe Photoshop, MS Office various products, Flash. etc . i am extremely found of computer hardware. i have a very good knowledege of comuter harddware, i can assemle. disassemble :snipersmi computer , know and troble shoot its various problems inluding both sotware and hardware problems. i have a very good working and troubleshooting knowledge of Windows 98, me ,XP. etc. in hardware i have also a good knowledge and a practical experience of 3 years. :box2 in the past three years i have been the "computer Gurru " to my fireends and i have to repair upgrade optimize their computers onthePC . i have more then 3 years of computer repairing experince . a vrey deep and techinicla experienc. thorugh only limited to my friends and these forums.........

Thanks
    Ahsan Ullah Burki:slidedrin

2. Jakamoko
    Honorary Member

Jakamoko On the move again ...

Hi Ahsan Ullah Burki - let me be the first (and far from last) to welcome you to CertForums. Thanks for the detailed intro - it's great knowing a bit about our Members.

How did you find us, out of interest ? And if you don't mind me asking, do you have a shorter version of your name that you'd prefer we use ?

Enjoy your stay :)

Certifications: MCP, A+, Network+
    WIP: Clarity
  3. Boycie
    Honorary Member

Boycie Senior Beer Tester

Welcome Ahsan, hope you stick around. :iluvcf

Certifications: MCSA 2003, MCDST, A+, N+, CTT+, MCT
  4. nugget
    Honorary Member

nugget Junior toady

Welcome to the forums mate.:D

Certifications: A+ | Network+ | Security+ | MCP (270,271,272,290,620) | MCDST | MCTS:Vista
    WIP: MCSA, 70-622,680,685
  5. tripwire45
    Honorary Member

tripwire45 Zettabyte Poster

Greetings Ahsan. Welcome Certforums. Glad you found the place.

Certifications: A+ and Network+
  6. AJ

AJ 01000001 01100100 01101101 01101001 01101110 Administrator

Welcome to the forums. It's good to see CF is getting to more and more people around the globe. This internet thingy certainly make planet Earth smaller. :blink

Certifications: MCSE, MCSA (messaging), ITIL Foundation v3
    WIP: Breathing in and out, but not out and in, that's just wrong
  7. Jakamoko
    Honorary Member

Jakamoko On the move again ...

Why not have a look at our Guestmap (clickable link), then select the World Map option, and show us where you actually are ? And you can see where our Guys are too :)

Certifications: MCP, A+, Network+
    WIP: Clarity
  8. Tyler D

Tyler D Gigabyte Poster

Greetings Ahsan :biggrin

Certifications: A+,70-270
    WIP: 70-290