A Practical Guide to Red Hat Linux: Fedora Core and Red Hat Enterprise Linux

Discussion in 'News' started by tripwire45, Jul 19, 2006.

1. tripwire45
    Honorary Member

tripwire45 Zettabyte Poster

A Practical Guide to Red Hat Linux: Fedora Core and Red Hat Enterprise Linux (3rd Edition)

Review by James Pyles
    July 18, 2006

To say the least...I am impressed...and that is without even opening up the book. Phrases like a must have book and simply the best book on Fedora Core and Red Hat Enterprise Linux jump out at you from the cover like hyperactive pinballs (You do remember pinball machines?). The little bio blurb on the back cover for Mark Sobell announces that he is the author of many best-selling books... and President of Sobell Associates, Inc. I had not even looked at the table of contents and already I was expecting to read the next Tom Clancy novel. To say the least...I am impressed...and that's without even opening up the book. Phrases like a must have book and simply the best book on Fedora Core and Red Hat Enterprise Linux jump out at you from the cover like hyperactive pinballs (You do remember pinball machines?). The little bio blurb on the back cover for Mark Sobell announces that he is the author of many best-selling books... and President of Sobell Associates, Inc. I had not even looked at the table of contents and already I was expecting to read the next Tom Clancy novel.

Read the rest at The Linux-Tutorial.

Certifications: A+ and Network+
porta2_tags:

Comments

1. zimbo
      zimbo
      this is a book i been waiting for a while to come out... the previous version was good and this one is apparently better...

Thanks trip! 8)