A+ mock exams

Discussion in 'A+' started by baycity, Jul 5, 2008.

1. baycity

baycity New Member

I am struggling with 220-601 mock exams. I failed 4 times already. The last test was 56%. As I have only got about four months left of my course studies. This is really making me a bit nervous. Any help with materials and advice on what to expect will be much appreciated.
    Regards
    Baycity

2. Kitkatninja
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

Kitkatninja aka me, myself & I Moderator

Have you made sure that you're going over all your course material? It's not enough just to sit and study during class time, there are alot that you have to read in your own time (as well as practice). Apart from that, the course material may not cover everything, you may want to look into getting a Mike Meyers book like this one. It is a big book, but it contains everything and more that you need for the A+ exams.

-ken

Certifications: MSc, PGDip, PGCert, BSc, HNC, LCGI, MBCS CITP, MCP, MCSA, MCSE, MCE, A+, N+, S+, Server+
    WIP: MSc Cyber Security
  3. baycity

baycity New Member

Thanks for your advice, and the link to Mike Meyer's book. I am revising and researching all other areas available.
    Regards
    Baycity

4. greenbrucelee
    Highly Decorated Member Award

greenbrucelee Zettabyte Poster

Unfortunately some people underestimate the A+ as it's regarded as entry level. Make sure you get the book Ken mention and set an amount of study time in the evenings after your classes.

Certifications: A+, N+, MCDST, Security+, 70-270
    WIP: 70-620 or 70-680?