A+ IT TECH INFO

Discussion in 'A+' started by spy22, Nov 2, 2007.

1. spy22

spy22 Byte Poster

I have just recieved the second section of my A+ (IT Technician) from my training provider and at first glance it seems to be very similar than essentials just in slightly more detail.

Please forgive me if this is a silly question but am I right in thinking that this is correct and it should take half the time of essentials to complete?:)

Thanks in advance

Certifications: Its who you know not what you know!!!
    WIP: CCNA?
  2. greenbrucelee
    Highly Decorated Member Award

greenbrucelee Zettabyte Poster

Dude, If someone says to you it will take you 2 weeks to do learn the A+ how the hell do they know that?

It will take as long as it takes.

The 220-602 used to be called the hardware exam, now known as IT Technician yes it is very similar to Essentials from what I can see.

I still have to take them both, but have done lots of practice exams.

Certifications: A+, N+, MCDST, Security+, 70-270
    WIP: 70-620 or 70-680?
  3. spy22

spy22 Byte Poster

Thanks GBL, I know that with any self study material it takes as long as it takes that particular individual. It was just a quick post after scanning through my knew guide (IT TECH) and discovering that the exam practices that it saw were very similar to the essentials where i maybe expected something different! (suppose will have to get stuck in and see)

So, from your reply it is very similar to the essentials then but more hardware orientated?

Plus your wasted if you havent done them yet GBL, you seem to know almost everything about the A+, thanks again for your advice :D

Certifications: Its who you know not what you know!!!
    WIP: CCNA?