A+ Home lerning course

Discussion in 'A+' started by Nunoc, Mar 2, 2009.

1. Nunoc

Nunoc New Member

Hi, everyone.:)
    I look for some help.
    I'm very busy with my job and I don't get chance to go at college :( so I want take a IT A+ Home Learning course.
    I need help for choose a nice and serious IT home learning school with real internacional certificates.
    Can you recommend one to me, PLEASE.

LEFT]​

2. Kitkatninja
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

Kitkatninja aka me, myself & I Moderator

The Comptia A+ cert is an internationally recognised cert - provided it is from Comptia. If you have no time to go to class, have you thought about self studying? You can get yourself the Mike Meyers AiO and the PC Technician Street Smarts: A Real World Guide to CompTIA A+ Skills book then take both A+ exams at your local testing centre.

-Ken

Certifications: MSc, PGDip, PGCert, BSc, HNC, LCGI, MBCS CITP, MCP, MCSA, MCSE, MCE, A+, N+, S+, Server+
    WIP: MSc Cyber Security
  3. Nunoc

Nunoc New Member

Many thanks for your help. I'm going to folow your advise.
    And about N+ what you sugest? please.
    I really want this. When I said I don't have time to go to school is because the terrible job I got.
    I'm a HGV Class 1 driver, I never know at time I go to work and what time I finish even sometimes I just don't go to home. For the other hand on work and home I've got free time for study and a laptop whit me.
    I think I can do it.