A+ Certificate

Discussion in 'A+' started by XDA, Jul 11, 2011.

1. XDA

XDA Bit Poster

I hope you guys can help me!

I passed both my A+ exams the other day, and I've just got an email from CompTIA asking me to "Confirm my name and mailing address".

I've followed the instructions in the email, and have gone to www.certmetrics.com/comptia/login.aspx and created a login.

I know some of you guys have recently gone through the process of confirming your name and address, so I'm wondering if you can advise how I do this?

I've gone into the "Demographics" tab, which lists my name, email address and mailing address etc. Do I just click submit at the bottom of this screen?

Any help or advice would be much appreciated! :biggrin

Certifications: IT NVQ Level 3, ECDL, HP APS (2009) and CompTIA A+
    WIP: Lenovo (Warranty repairs)
  2. Kitkatninja
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

Kitkatninja aka me, myself & I Moderator

If that is what it asks you to do, then yes, confirm your name/address, etc and then click submit.

-Ken

Certifications: MSc, PGDip, PGCert, BSc, HNC, LCGI, MBCS CITP, MCP, MCSA, MCSE, MCE, A+, N+, S+, Server+
    WIP: MSc Cyber Security
  3. XDA

XDA Bit Poster

It's not really clear in the instructions.

These are the instructions:

Request a Paper Certificate:
    Carefully review the following steps to ensure proper delivery of your paper certificate.
    1. Login at www.certmetrics.com/comptia/login.aspx using your CompTIA user name and password (you will be prompted to create this on your first login).
    2. Locate your exam record, and carefully review your first and last name and all of your demographic information for accuracy:
    a. If all of the information is correct, please move on to Step 3.
    b. If your name is NOT correct, DO NOT CLICK ON THE SUBMIT BUTTON. Instead, please click “SUPPORT” located on the top right corner of your screen and you will be linked to the CompTIA Customer Support Center. Click on “SUBMIT A TICKET”, then select the ticket type “NAME CORRECTIONS/CHANGES” and provide the required corrections/legal documentation.
    c. If any of your other demographics are incorrect, please make the correction to your record and move on to Step 3.
    3. Once all information is correct, press the submit button. By clicking on the submit button, you are confirming that all of your demographic information is correct and authorizing CompTIA to print and ship your paper certificate. Once CompTIA has received your authorization, CompTIA will generate your certificate, which should be delivered to you via mail within eight weeks after completing this process online.

I cant seem to find my exam record, so I wondering what others have done.

Thanks

4. XDA

XDA Bit Poster

Anyone?? :(

5. Helen.

Helen. Bit Poster

I don't remember being told to "locate my exam records."

I did mine a few weeks ago, and all I had to do was confirm my address/name etc was correct and click submit.

Then I had to go onto another one of the little links and submit a verification code which they give you anyway... :S But yeah, Just follow the steps :) I'm hoping I did mine correct!

Certifications: A+, Network+
    WIP: MCTS/MCITP
  6. XDA

XDA Bit Poster

I've done the submit thing.

I seen the verification thing in the "fillfullment" tab. Where did you get the verification code from? Is it just that code thats already in the box when you click on the code?

Any help much appreciated.