A+ 2006 q & a

Discussion in 'A+' started by bazzawood30, Aug 2, 2010.

1. bazzawood30

bazzawood30 Byte Poster

I studied for A+ two years ago but never did the cert exam, now i want to brush up and sit the exam before the end of the month deadline. I have read my notes and i am 10 chapters in to the A+ in depth book which is massive. Am i doing too much? I have A+ 2006 Q&A book i have been through the questions and getting well over 90% correct. Are the questions in the book life like? I dont want to waste too much time studying stuff i dont need but on the other hand dont want to waste my exam fees. Link to the book in question below.

http://www.buy.com/prod/comptia-a-2006-q-a/q/loc/106/203010020.html

Certifications: ECDL,A+,N+,CCENT,CCNA,MCP,MCDST
  2. greenbrucelee
    Highly Decorated Member Award

greenbrucelee Zettabyte Poster

Not usre tbh but if it were the same as the ral the exam then it would be cheating.

Do you have the AIO guide? if you do use the practce exam cd thats in the book, in my opinion the questions in those exams were very similar to the ones in the exam in the way they were worded but actually slightly harder. So if you do ok in those you should be ok in the real thing.

Certifications: A+, N+, MCDST, Security+, 70-270
    WIP: 70-620 or 70-680?
  3. bazzawood30

bazzawood30 Byte Poster

I have not got that will take a look. Thanks

Certifications: ECDL,A+,N+,CCENT,CCNA,MCP,MCDST