1. kat731
    Honorary Member

kat731 Megabyte Poster

Hi all,

does anyone know of any resources available for the above? apart from actually using it day to day..:D

Certifications: BA (Hons), A+
    WIP: 70-685 77-884
  2. Kitkatninja
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

Kitkatninja aka me, myself & I Moderator

For the Office exams, I recommend the Step by Step books.

Microsoft® Outlook® 2010 Step by Step

I've got a few of these for 2007 and 2010 and apart from Word 2010 Advanced exam, I haven't failed (I don't have the Word 2010 book).

-Ken

Certifications: MSc, PGDip, PGCert, BSc, HNC, LCGI, MBCS CITP, MCP, MCSA, MCSE, MCE, A+, N+, S+, Server+
    WIP: MSc Cyber Security
  3. kat731
    Honorary Member

kat731 Megabyte Poster

Cheers Ken,

yeh, that'll do, as i use 2010 in work and troubleshoot it, well as best i can, it woud go well with it.
    Thought i would learn more as its probably the most used program, just yesterday a user asked me why when she wanted to share a calendar it refused, so time to learn.
    I'll see how much it is.

K

Certifications: BA (Hons), A+
    WIP: 70-685 77-884
  4. Kitkatninja
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

Kitkatninja aka me, myself & I Moderator

Good luck with it :)

-Ken

Certifications: MSc, PGDip, PGCert, BSc, HNC, LCGI, MBCS CITP, MCP, MCSA, MCSE, MCE, A+, N+, S+, Server+
    WIP: MSc Cyber Security
  5. cdog

cdog Bit Poster

I haven't taken a MOS exam before and I have been waiting to take the Outlook 2010 exam, but now it is available I have some questions.

What is the format of the exam? E.g. number of questions, passing score and time limit? I have the step by step guide for Outlook 2010 but it doesn't mention the exam as far as I can see. Also, what is the system for booking an exam? I have looked on the Certipoint website and they just list training providers. Do you have to call them and arrange a time/date? Also, what is the cost?

Sorry, but I tried looking for this information but I assume because it's a new exam there isn't much info on it!

Last edited: Mar 21, 2011
    Certifications: ACA, A+, MCITP:DA, MCSA, ITIL v3 (F)
    WIP: ACSP 10.6