70-680 Material - preplogic?

Discussion in 'MCAD / MCSD / MCPD' started by NZ Kris, Feb 10, 2011.

1. NZ Kris

NZ Kris Nibble Poster

Hi guys, i know there is a lot of posts about material for this exam, but i was reading my MS press Kit book, am up to chapter to and finding it a difficult read.

I see a lot of posts slating this book. Also i just got a kindle so the easiest thing for me is to read while i'm on the tube. Having searched the kindle library for what books they have i want to know if anyone has used the

70-680 Exam manual by preplogic as of the 6 or so books that come up i'm leaning towards that one and from the sample looks to cover everything??

any help or advice in particular towards kindle specific material would be much appreciated.

Certifications: A+ 2009, Network+, MCDST, MCTS, MCSA
    WIP: MCSA
  2. greenbrucelee
    Highly Decorated Member Award

greenbrucelee Zettabyte Poster

I have seen a couple of reviews which say its okay however I reckon with that you should get the Boson ex-sim practice exam and run it in study mode so you can use the links provided to study from. If I remember right from reviewing it all the links point to the Technet resource pages and you cant go far wrong with technet.

Certifications: A+, N+, MCDST, Security+, 70-270
    WIP: 70-620 or 70-680?
  3. Solkazo

Solkazo Bit Poster

Glad to read that i am not the only one finding the Windows 70-680 press book difficult, i have read the first few lessons and often find my self googling more than im taking in

But i have found the professor messer videos on youtube are the best free material thus far, I find if i watch the video of the chapter i am about the read then its alot more simple to understand and retain the information.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AxTES80aWbA is the start

Certifications: HND Computing and Business
    WIP: Exam 70-680
  4. greenbrucelee
    Highly Decorated Member Award

greenbrucelee Zettabyte Poster

As above prof messer will help you.

Certifications: A+, N+, MCDST, Security+, 70-270
    WIP: 70-620 or 70-680?