70-642 help - R2 content

Discussion in 'Network Infrastructure' started by Ryan, Apr 3, 2011.

1. Ryan

Ryan Byte Poster

Its been a while since ive posted on here so hello everyone, great to be back!! =)

I've been reading up on the 70-642 topics and like a couple of other people ive fallen down the pit-hole of failing the exam due to not knowing the R2 content (been using the ms press book which hasnt been updated. my score was 640/1000. I'd studied bits like branche cache and direct access but there was a heck of a lot more covered.

I'm going to re-book the exam however im struggling to revise the R2 tech as im not sure which bits have been added (and I'd rather not go through the whole thing again when the new book eventually comes out). I seem to recall seeing a topic or website somewhere which had the differences highlighted in red but cant find it. Quite confident with the post R2 stuff but i got hammered with R2 questions in the exam so this seems to be the stuff i need to concentrate on.

Any help much appreciated as its been a bit of a kick in the nadz, first microsoft exam ive ever failed.

Thanks,

Ryan

Certifications: MCDST, MCITP:EA, Microsoft Certified Solutions Ascociate (2008), 70-662
  2. ChrisH1979

ChrisH1979 Byte Poster

You want this one about 2 thirds down the page. http://www.techexams.net/forums/mcts-mcitp-windows-2008-general/42947-70-642-resources.html

Certifications: MCITP:SA, MCSA, MCTS:Win 7, Application Infrastructure
    WIP: MCITP:EA
  3. Ryan

Ryan Byte Poster

Last edited: Apr 3, 2011
    Certifications: MCDST, MCITP:EA, Microsoft Certified Solutions Ascociate (2008), 70-662