70-620 MS Training Kit Exam Question

Discussion in 'Windows 7 / 8 /10 Client Exams' started by craigie, Jul 31, 2008.

1. craigie

craigie Terabyte Poster

I have just completed the 70-620 MS Training Kit Exam twice in preparation for my exam which is coming up shortly.

I only like to do the questions a couple of times to try and avoid duplicate questions.

So far I have scored 77.8% and 80%, my question is are these questions a fair reflection on the difficulty in the actual exam?

Thanks for your feedback.

Certifications: CCA | CCENT | CCNA | CCNA:S | HP APC | HP ASE | ITILv3 | MCP | MCDST | MCITP: EA | MCTS:Vista | MCTS:Exch '07 | MCSA 2003 | MCSA:M 2003 | MCSA 2008 | MCSE | VCP5-DT | VCP4-DCV | VCP5-DCV | VCAP5-DCA | VCAP5-DCD | VMTSP | VTSP 4 | VTSP 5
  2. Tinus1959

Tinus1959 Gigabyte Poster

I think with 80% you should be safe. You ask if the prep questions are a fair reflection. Is it MeasureUp? In my opinion they are a bit harder than the real thing.

Certifications: See my signature
    WIP: MCSD, MCAD, CCNA, CCNP
  3. craigie

craigie Terabyte Poster

Thanks for the reply, they are the Measure Up ones that come with the 70-620 MS Press Book.

Certifications: CCA | CCENT | CCNA | CCNA:S | HP APC | HP ASE | ITILv3 | MCP | MCDST | MCITP: EA | MCTS:Vista | MCTS:Exch '07 | MCSA 2003 | MCSA:M 2003 | MCSA 2008 | MCSE | VCP5-DT | VCP4-DCV | VCP5-DCV | VCAP5-DCA | VCAP5-DCD | VMTSP | VTSP 4 | VTSP 5
  4. Tinus1959

Tinus1959 Gigabyte Poster

MS changes their exam on a regular bases. New exams change more often than 'old' exams. 70-620 used to be a fairly simple exam, an entry level exam. When I passed it I only needed 22 minutes to score 900+ (I think it was 952 if I'm recall correct). Now they introduced sims in the 620. It might be a bit harder, but I don't think they changed the complete concept.
    The problem with practise tests as MeasureUp is that the question database is limited and after the first try you will likely have questions you allready saw before. MeasureUp picks 40 (or what ever) number of questions at random from this database.
    Let's say we have 160 questions in the base and we do 40 questions. We have seen now 40 questions and the explanation (25%). The second try will statistically have 10 questions we had before and 30 new ones. So now we have seen 70 questions of the 160 in the database. Allmost 50%! The thirth try half of the questions will be know from previous attempts. What does 80% score than tell me? If you score 80% on the first try: well done! go for the real thing! you will have a good change of passing.
    If you had 80% after 4 attempts....
    I personally like the "fixed exam" methode better (the way transcender and Boson work, among other). Here you have three (or five or whatever) sets of questions, independent of each other.

Certifications: See my signature
    WIP: MCSD, MCAD, CCNA, CCNP