70-294 QOTD for June 2nd

Discussion in 'Active Directory Exams' started by tripwire45, Jun 2, 2004.

1. tripwire45
    Honorary Member

tripwire45 Zettabyte Poster

Easy one today. Which of the following statements is true?

A. You can have one domain that extends across more than one site
    B. You can have one site that contains multiple domains
    C. You can have multiple domains, each with portions thereof, on the same multiple sites.
    D. You can have one forest that extends across multiple sites of the different domains in the forest

Choose all that apply. Answer later.

Certifications: A+ and Network+
  2. Phoenix
    Honorary Member

Phoenix 53656e696f7220 4d6f64

ABC defo
    im unsure what your getting at with D though, cant quite work out the wording
    sites are objects within an AD forest that help define replication patterns between domains, so yes a forest would span multiple sites across multiple domains
    BUT as the forest contains all those objects, it doesnt really 'work across sites' sites work within a forest, if you get my meaning

so based on what you meant I would say D is possible too, it was meant to be that way, unless i have misinturpreted you :)

Certifications: MCSE, MCITP, VCP
    WIP: > 0
  3. Phil
    Honorary Member

Phil Gigabyte Poster

Ryan nailed it first again :) ABC and D

Certifications: MCSE:M & S MCSA:M CCNA CNA
    WIP: 2003 Upgrade, CCNA Upgrade
  4. tripwire45
    Honorary Member

tripwire45 Zettabyte Poster

I may have goofed on this one. My intention was for the correct answer to be ABC and assuming that a site could not contain domains across different forests. Is a site then able to be a connection point for not only multiple domains in a single tree but multiple trees in a forest??? :oops:

Certifications: A+ and Network+