70-293 Rescheduled

Discussion in 'Training & Development' started by Theprof, Dec 31, 2010.

1. Theprof

Theprof Petabyte Poster

I was supposed to do the exam a few weeks back but never got around to it... I ended up rescheduling to January 14th 2011...

I just finished reading all the chapters of the MS-Press book and going to start watching the CBT Nuggets... Talk about emphasis on security for this exam!!!

Anyways had to brush up on PKI and IPSec, other than that everything else is pretty much the same as the 291.

Let's hope I pass this one as I will have only 2 more exams before finally obtain the MCSE!

I remember when I first started out in IT, MCSE seemed so unattainable, now it's a matter of a few months before I get this credential.

Certifications: A+ | CCA | CCAA | Network+ | MCDST | MCSA | MCP (270, 271, 272, 290, 291) | MCTS (70-662, 70-663) | MCITP:EMA | VCA-DCV/Cloud/WM | VTSP | VCP5-DT | VCP5-DCV
    WIP: VCAP5-DCA/DCD | EMCCA
  2. Kitkatninja
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

Kitkatninja aka me, myself & I Moderator

Sweet... Good luck with the studying and the exam :)

-ken

Certifications: MSc, PGDip, PGCert, BSc, HNC, LCGI, MBCS CITP, MCP, MCSA, MCSE, MCE, A+, N+, S+, Server+
    WIP: MSc Cyber Security