70-290 Booked.....

Discussion in 'Windows Server 2003 / 2008 / 2012 / 2016' started by Luddym, Jun 11, 2006.

1. Luddym

Luddym Megabyte Poster

Hey guys,

I've funny booked my 70-290, in the hope that booking it will actually push me to study more for it. Booked for 26th of June, so just manage to creep into Microsofts 2nd chance shot if it all goes wrong.

Haven't been around too much, with having wisdom teeth out (which is more painful than I ever though possible), applying for jobs (which i have had quite a fair ammount of interest in form of phonecalls, but only one job interview offer), and soaking up the sun, but will definately try to finish of the Network + quiz very soon.

Oh well, beter hit the books and the Lab.

:D

Certifications: VCP,A+, N+, MCSA, MCSE
    WIP: Christmas Drunkard
  2. zimbo
    Honorary Member

zimbo Petabyte Poster

Lud do extra reading on IIS and Terminal Services - yeah TS is just an appendix in the MS press book so you need to find some more in depth info on the technet.

http://www.certforums.co.uk/forums/thread10454.html give that a read! and add your stuff to it when you done on what its missing! :biggrin

Certifications: B.Sc, MCDST & MCSA
    WIP: M.Sc - Computer Forensics
  3. Luddym

Luddym Megabyte Poster

Excellent, for for that Zimb.

Certifications: VCP,A+, N+, MCSA, MCSE
    WIP: Christmas Drunkard
  4. Theprof

Theprof Petabyte Poster

Good luck on the exam Lud

Certifications: A+ | CCA | CCAA | Network+ | MCDST | MCSA | MCP (270, 271, 272, 290, 291) | MCTS (70-662, 70-663) | MCITP:EMA | VCA-DCV/Cloud/WM | VTSP | VCP5-DT | VCP5-DCV
    WIP: VCAP5-DCA/DCD | EMCCA
  5. wizard

wizard Petabyte Poster

Good luck :)

Certifications: SIA DS Licence
    WIP: A+ 2009