70-284

Discussion in 'Exchange Exams' started by Cymru06, Mar 16, 2006.

1. Cymru06

Cymru06 New Member

I'm about to book this exam for next week, and have been studying with Nuggets and Test King. Has anyone used the Test King for this exam and if so, was it cose to the real thing??

2. d-Faktor
    Honorary Member

d-Faktor R.I.P - gone but never forgotten.

i have not used them, and you'll find that virtually nobody here has. the reason for that is because test king is too close to the real thing. we do not allow or condone braindumps. they are illegal, unethical, and your certs will be worthless. you will fall flat on your face in the real world, since you'll have no clue what you are doing. you wasted your time cramming answers in your head, while you could have studied the material properly.

if you want our help, for study guidance, explanations of concepts and techniques, or just general tech talk, then you've come to the right place. but drop the braindumps.

3. Cymru06

Cymru06 New Member

Ok sorry, this is my first exam so am not really up on all the revision techniques etc yet. arent Trancenders the same as Test Kings though???

4. simongrahamuk
    Honorary Member

simongrahamuk Hmmmmmmm?

What he said!

Get the Trancsenders if you are looking for a qood set of test questions. They're pricey, but you will definately understand why the answers are what they are after using them.

8)

5. d-Faktor
    Honorary Member

d-Faktor R.I.P - gone but never forgotten.

sorry if i came on a bit strong there, cymru06. from your first post i assumed you knew full well what test kings (and braindumps in general) are. i see now that you didn't.

yes, transcenders are very good, if you can afford them. i think they have some trial stuff, so you might head over and check them out. they are very similar to the real thing, and their questions are generally even a bit harder. but remember, only use transcenders as a companion tool to your study. don't rely on them alone.

again, if you have questions about the exams, or about the material you're studying, don't hesitate to ask. there are a bunch of smart and helpful people here on these boards.

good luck with the exam.

[edit] @admins. something funky. why does vbulletin say last post by simongrahamuk, while it should report my name? and following that thought, why does vbulletin say 3 replies, while it should report 4 replies? i'm being shunned by a piece of code. :bigcry