70-272 what to expect?

Discussion in 'MCDST' started by Brandoneh, Nov 24, 2008.

1. Brandoneh

Brandoneh New Member

Hello,

Im taking my 70-272 in about 3 days and im nervous because i dont know what to study! My job sprung this on me at the last minute, but ive taken numerous practice exams and it seems fairly easy.

So far all ive used is the sybex study guide. From what i can tell its a bunch of office questions.

my questions are:

1. How difficult is this test? I have been a windows sys admin for about a year now.

2. How many questions?

3. What did you use to study?

4. is there a waiting period on retakes?

Thanks in advance, im probably freaking out for no reason, but i cannot find any ifo in the internet about this test.

2. Kitkatninja
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

Kitkatninja aka me, myself & I Moderator

1. It depends on the individual taking the exam, it varies person to person.

2. Num Questions: Approx. 50 (per exam see here & here under spec)

3. The Sybex MCDST book, plus experience

4. see quote and here for the page

My eyes, they bleed. Dude, if you know that braindumps are wrong - and considering that you can be decertified, banned and face legal action against you, why did you use some them? Plus see here regarding security of exams.

-Ken

Certifications: MSc, PGDip, PGCert, BSc, HNC, LCGI, MBCS CITP, MCP, MCSA, MCSE, MCE, A+, N+, S+, Server+
    WIP: MSc Cyber Security
  3. Brandoneh

Brandoneh New Member

I bought the sybex MCDST book per your advice and it is awesome, thank you. The book seems pretty straight forward, but i just have alot to read in 3 days. I will let you know how i did after its done.

Thanks again.