70-271

Discussion in 'MCDST' started by WIT1000, Feb 24, 2009.

1. WIT1000

WIT1000 Bit Poster

hey guys i have my 70-271 exam 10 a.m tomorrow morning any snippets of advice? final preps? feeling a tad nervous to be honest:eek:....and can anyone tell me if you get the exam scores straight away?
    thanks wit

Certifications: 70-271 mcp
    WIP: MCDST
  2. loneferret

loneferret Byte Poster

Good luck, review your weak spots and try to stay calm.
    As for the test results, if it's the same as the rest you'll get your
    score a few minutes after finishing the exam.

Good luck again

Certifications: MCDST/N+/L+/i-Net+/CIW/OSCP/OSCE
    WIP: MCTS 70-662
  3. dalsoth

dalsoth Kilobyte Poster

You will be sweating over that screen showing a "congratulations" or something else. Then right when you think you can't stand no more and perhaps it has frozen with the sheer stress of marking your exam it will pop up with....... a questionaire. Gets me every time.

I usually cancel it as i can't wait for the result.:p

Go through a few questions tonight to prepare yourself and don't try to cram too much in tomorrow morning. I usually read the cramsessions free sheets on the morning before the exam as soon as i wake up. They glide over each objective without going too deep. Just helps to refresh me on all areas.

Good luck! :D

Certifications: MCSE, MCP, MCDST, MCSA, ITIL v3
    WIP: MCITP EA
  4. WIT1000

WIT1000 Bit Poster

:D haha...yes i have had a real good days worth of study today and was defo gonna browse the cramsheets in the morning and maybe just glide over notes and stuff didnt wanna weigh myself down before it tho!!............cheers

Certifications: 70-271 mcp
    WIP: MCDST
  5. nugget
    Honorary Member

nugget Junior toady

Good luck with the exam. :thumbleft

Certifications: A+ | Network+ | Security+ | MCP (270,271,272,290,620) | MCDST | MCTS:Vista
    WIP: MCSA, 70-622,680,685