70-270 Exam Costs?

Discussion in 'Windows 7 / 8 /10 Client Exams' started by AzimScot, Apr 30, 2007.

1. AzimScot

AzimScot New Member

Hi,

I would like to know how much UK prices are for MCP exams this year?

Is there any vouchers/discounts still going on?

Also, how are people finding studying for the 70-270 exams?

2. Theprof

Theprof Petabyte Poster

Hey AzimScot,

Yes vouchers are still available.

I dont know the exact pricing of exams in UK as I dont live here, but you can check out a webiste called Preplogic and click on the voucher tab at the top right and you will see vouchers at a pretty good competitive price. I also know there is another good site that people here on the forums mention a lot which is Get Certified For Less

Everyone studies differently for the exam, you have to find what best suits you and stick with it. If you are wondering about the difficulty of the exam that depends on how much experience you have working with xp, etc. If you would like to find out what material to use for your studies you can visit this sticky created by Zimbo Here. As for books I would recommend the Microsoft Press book which can be found here also you might want to get yourself some practice questions like trancender.

Anyways best of luck and I hope you do well.

Certifications: A+ | CCA | CCAA | Network+ | MCDST | MCSA | MCP (270, 271, 272, 290, 291) | MCTS (70-662, 70-663) | MCITP:EMA | VCA-DCV/Cloud/WM | VTSP | VCP5-DT | VCP5-DCV
    WIP: VCAP5-DCA/DCD | EMCCA
  3. Raffaz

Raffaz Kebab Lover Gold Member

I think the 270 is £88 in the UK, althought you might get it cheaper from getcertified4less, just make sure you purchase an international voucher and not a US one, or its no good for you.

The difficulty of study varies for everyone, depending on what level they are already at and their ability to learn etc. Whats your current computer experience?

Certifications: A+, MCP, MCDST, AutoCAD
    WIP: Rennovating my house