70-270 books

Discussion in 'Windows 7 / 8 /10 Client Exams' started by firestorm127, Jan 6, 2009.

1. firestorm127

firestorm127 New Member

Well I passed my Net+ a few weeks ago and know I am on to studying for the 70-270 exam.

Can anyone recommend a good 70-270 study book? I already got one from my school but in the past I have found it is a good idea to study from more then one source.

Also I have a few question about the exam I couldn't find any ware online.

Is the test have a set number of questions on it or is it an adaptive type of a test?

Also is there a waiting time you must wait if you fail the exam before try to re-take the exam?

Thx for any help in adv.

2. Gareth.Harle

Gareth.Harle Bit Poster

I've always used the Exam Cram series of books to base my study on. They're great as they summarise key points you need to know and give you lots of practices and questions to test your understanding. They provide a concise study solution and give you pointers to further reading. Don't be fooled by any of those ‘brain dumping’ resources as you'll get into trouble and certifications are to demonstrate knowledge after all!

As far as I am aware there are a set number of questions on the test (it's a long time since mine so I can't quite remember) and I'm very sure you don't have to wait any set time before re-taking it.

Certifications: MCSA, MCT, MCITP:EST
    WIP: Not sure yet
  3. Mr.Cheeks

Mr.Cheeks 1st ever Gold Member! Gold Member

4. FlashDangerpants

FlashDangerpants Byte Poster

Certifications: MCITP Exchange 2010, MCSA Svr 2012
    WIP: Exchange 2013
  5. Obinna Osobalu

Obinna Osobalu Banned

What Mr. Cheeks recommended:p

Certifications: MCITP:SA,MCTS(x5),MCSE2K3;MCSA2K3:M;MCP