602 next week!!

Discussion in 'A+' started by Patrulheiro, Jun 21, 2008.

1. Patrulheiro

Patrulheiro Bit Poster

A lot of people said that the 602 is easier than 601!!! What do you think?

2. Fergal1982

Fergal1982 Petabyte Poster

where did you get these from? If they are from the exam itself, then posting these (and indeed, even having them) is a breach of your NDA with CompTIA. If they are from a published source, then posting them are a breach of copyright. In either case, posting them is illegal, and could cause repercusions on both you and CF.

If they arent from either of those two, it would be handy to indicate where/how you came by them.

Certifications: ITIL Foundation; MCTS: Visual Studio Team Foundation Server 2010, Administration
    WIP: None at present
  3. Patrulheiro

Patrulheiro Bit Poster

I got it from a software provide by a e-learning company, and soon as I post it, I took it off because of breach of contract, and I realise that now!! Sorry if I caused any problems but I changed straight away!!

:thumbleft

4. Fergal1982

Fergal1982 Petabyte Poster

no problems. No harm no foul. :biggrin We all make mistakes, Im just looking out for both your, and CF's best interests.

good luck on the exam.

Certifications: ITIL Foundation; MCTS: Visual Studio Team Foundation Server 2010, Administration
    WIP: None at present
  5. Patrulheiro

Patrulheiro Bit Poster

thanks m8!!!:biggrin