601 exam tomoz

Discussion in 'A+' started by seanmitchell87, Jun 17, 2008.

1. seanmitchell87

seanmitchell87 New Member

I have my exam tomorrow and to be honest i am one nervous cookie lol.. :rolleyes: ... i am ummm and ahhh at if i am ready for this exam... some things i know really well and some things i dont .. just hope that luck comes tomorrow .

Well this is my first post and will be using this forum often as i have found some information on here a great asset.

S.D.M

2. orias

orias New Member

Mate, I did my 601 today. I was nervous as hell and i really didnt think i was ready. I was scoring between 75 - 85% in the practice tests (although they did help a lot). Any way, I was bricking it once it got to the end of the exam i was expecting a massive fail to pop up. I passed compfortably.

You will have plenty of time, 100 questions to complete in 90 mins. Now i advise you mark everything your not sure about to look over at the end. Also, take your time and read the questions very carefully. A lot of questions i had, had multiple possible right answers, the trick is to read the questions carefully and to pick the best possible.

Good luck and let us know how you did.

Certifications: A+ 602
  3. greenbrucelee
    Highly Decorated Member Award

greenbrucelee Zettabyte Poster

Hi Welcome :)

Dont be nervous just be prepared for some ambiguous questions

Certifications: A+, N+, MCDST, Security+, 70-270
    WIP: 70-620 or 70-680?
  4. GiddyG

GiddyG Terabyte Poster Gold Member

All the best for the exam.

5. GiddyG

GiddyG Terabyte Poster Gold Member

Congrats on the pass... 8)

6. seanmitchell87

seanmitchell87 New Member

yea well done on passing that is great news for you! thanks for the advice guys..