271 Booked for Monday 23rd May!

Discussion in 'MCDST' started by Rory, May 13, 2011.

1. Rory

Rory New Member

Hello Everyone,

I have been lurking on these forums for a while now. I have noticed that everyone on here is really supportive and have come up with some fantastic advice :biggrin so thought I would come and say HI

Well I’ve decided to take the plunge and booked my 70-271 exam for the 23rd May and I have to say I am nervous about it!

I have already passed the 272 wayyyy back in 2006 but I never studied for it. I just booked it and went for it LOL. I tried the same with 271 but that was a big mistake, hence I failed. So I’ve decided to do things properly this time and buy the MS press book, Buy the Transcender test and get the CBT Nuggets!

By the time I go to take the exam I would have been studying for about 5 weeks! I am trying to take in and learn as much as possible but there is always that little voice in my mind that says “have I learned enough?”

I don’t want to get to the exam and take one look at the first question and think – ah nuts what the hell are they asking! LOL well I guess I’ll find out in a little over a week’s time :biggrin

2. fliquid

fliquid Nibble Poster

Hi Rory,

Good luck for your 271! I'm sure it'll be a breeze :biggrin (especially since you will have been studying hard for 5 weeks!)

Let us know how you get on =)

Certifications: MCDST, A+, N+, S+, ITIL v3F, 70-642
    WIP: CCENT
  3. Rory

Rory New Member

Cheers mate, fingers crossed!

I was studdying for 9 hours yesterday using the CBT Nuggets and boy are they proving helpful. I will be going through the chapter reviews in the book throughout the week, then another 8-9 hours next Saturday followed by a similar amount of time on the Sunday then thats it............ Monday will be the day of days lol:blink