1 out of 2

Discussion in 'A+' started by Peter, Feb 12, 2005.

1. Peter

Peter Byte Poster

Hi guy's it's been a while since I have been on
    I passed my core hardware but just I say just failed my os exam
    so it is back to the drawing board, ( I was Gutted ):cry:

Certifications: Elec & Eelc Eng A+
    WIP: CCNA-CCNP
  2. punkboy101
    Honorary Member

punkboy101 Back from the wilderness

Sorry to hear that mate, no fun failing exams[​IMG], it took me two attempts to pass my CCNA, so don't worry bout it too much. At least you now know what to expect, and i have no doubt that you will nail it next time!!

Certifications: CCNA
    WIP: Nada
  3. Jakamoko
    Honorary Member

Jakamoko On the move again ...

Hi Peter,

Congrats on the Core h/w and commiserations on OS. However, be positive. m8 - did you get a feel for what areas you were weak on ? If so, then you at least know what to concentrate on for the re-sit (just don't let the other stuff suffer tho)

Good luck for Round 2 [​IMG]

Certifications: MCP, A+, Network+
    WIP: Clarity
  4. tripwire45
    Honorary Member

tripwire45 Zettabyte Poster

Congratulations on passing the core and hard break on the OS part. The OS part is usually more challenging of the two. I was so terrified of failing it that I studied my @zz off. Fortunately, I passed both parts back to back in a single day.

I agree with Gav. Use the experience to determine where you could have been stronger and study up in those areas. Remember, when you re-take the OS section, you will not get quite the exact same questions. Cert tests draw on a large database of questions and each time you take the same exam, the content changes. The subject matter however, should remain pretty much the same.

Let us know what we can do to help.

Certifications: A+ and Network+
  5. AJ

AJ 01000001 01100100 01101101 01101001 01101110 Administrator

Tough break Peter, as Gav said get back to the books and study the bits you felt you were poor on. But don't leave it too long before you retake though. :thumbleft

Certifications: MCSE, MCSA (messaging), ITIL Foundation v3
    WIP: Breathing in and out, but not out and in, that's just wrong