06/07/10 - no going back

Discussion in 'A+' started by veloce, May 26, 2010.

1. veloce

veloce Byte Poster

booked my 220 -601 Essentials for this day. I know the time from now til then will fly in.

After the recommendations here, I signed up to the Proprofs forum and downloaded a couple of the practice exams. I found these to be very good, if slightly odd in the sense that they contained a few Vista questions.

I scored 82% first attempt, so Im reasonably confident I am almost there.
    I havehowever fallen into the trap that a lot of people no doubt do: attempting too many practice exams.

So I think I may skim over the book again and cover areas I know I am weak on

Certifications: A+
    WIP: BSc Hons Computing & IT
  2. greenbrucelee
    Highly Decorated Member Award

greenbrucelee Zettabyte Poster

I am sure you will be fine if you have put the work in so dont fret too much, remember you have until August 31st to pass both so you should be fine.

As for the Vista questions if you do get some in the exams they will probably be beta questions that dont get marked as Vista is covered in the new 700 series exams so don't worry too much about that. If you have studied the objectives for the exams then you will be fine.

Good luck

Certifications: A+, N+, MCDST, Security+, 70-270
    WIP: 70-620 or 70-680?
  3. veloce

veloce Byte Poster

thanks for support GBL

Certifications: A+
    WIP: BSc Hons Computing & IT
  4. Kitkatninja
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

Kitkatninja aka me, myself & I Moderator

Good luck for the exam :)

-Ken

Certifications: MSc, PGDip, PGCert, BSc, HNC, LCGI, MBCS CITP, MCP, MCSA, MCSE, MCE, A+, N+, S+, Server+
    WIP: MSc Cyber Security