£163 from gracetech :O anywhere cheaper?

Discussion in 'Network+' started by orangepeeleo, Aug 17, 2010.

1. orangepeeleo

orangepeeleo Nibble Poster

Hi guys,

As you may know i have recently started studying for the N+, received the Meyers AIO book on monday, have started looking for test centers nearby and prices etc and only just discovered that this is one expensive exam! quick google for vouchers has only returned gracetech at the "discounted" price of £163...down from £169 how kind of them!

Does anyone know of anywhere cheaper or am i just gonna have to stick it on the credit card and bite the bullet?

Thanks

Certifications: A+
    WIP: N+
  2. greenbrucelee
    Highly Decorated Member Award

greenbrucelee Zettabyte Poster

I dont think so.

If I remember right your getting a £6 discount and no VAT to pat so its quite a lot cheaper than paying full price.

Certifications: A+, N+, MCDST, Security+, 70-270
    WIP: 70-620 or 70-680?
  3. TheITCrowd

TheITCrowd Kilobyte Poster

I paid 169 so thats a good price, buy some beer with the £6.00 when you pass :biggrin

Certifications: Network + |CCNA |MCTS-70-680,MCTS-70-401, MCTS-70-656, MCTS-70-351 |HP AIS ProCurve Networking -2011 | HP2-896 |VCD-CP27|JNCIA |Hewlett Packard ASE - Network Infrastructure (2011)
    WIP: 642-813
  4. steffparry

steffparry Bit Poster

Well if you book it straight up on the Pearson Vue site- it's £198, so £163 is a bargain.

Certifications: A+, BA (hons)
    WIP: Network+
  5. orangepeeleo

orangepeeleo Nibble Poster

Cheers guys, didnt know it was £198 on the pearson site :O i guess i am getting a bargain then!

Certifications: A+
    WIP: N+
  6. dmarsh
    Honorary Member 500 Likes Award

dmarsh Petabyte Poster

It's horrendously overpriced for an entry level exam, I guess it all goes towards CompTias 'Non-proflit'... :rolleyes:

7. Simonvm

Simonvm Kilobyte Poster

So I'm booking the exam now, and apparently it costs € 263 :eek:

Good thing my employer is paying :p

Anywhere in Europe (or anywhere else) where you can buy the international vouchers cheaper?

Edit: nevermind, gracetech seems to be the cheapest...

Last edited: Aug 30, 2010
    Certifications: MCITP: EST, MCDST, MCTS, A+, N+, CCNP, CCNA Wireless