1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Zoo: Snatched penguin that may be Christmas gift will die if not returned

Discussion in 'The Lounge - Off Topic' started by tripwire45, Dec 21, 2005.

1. tripwire45
    Honorary Member

tripwire45 Zettabyte Poster

I just don't understand people sometimes.

Certifications: A+ and Network+
  2. trislloyd

trislloyd Nibble Poster

I know! The mentality of some people is beyond me! According to it if he isn't returned by thursday he doesn't stand a chance of surviving. I also saw reports in the papers of people hunting and shooting polar bears for fun (sport, as they call it!) at £15,000 a time? These animals are on the verge of extinction for crying out loud. The people doing this should be hunted down and shot! Anyway, hope they get the penguin back.
    Certifications: Comptia A+, Comptia Network+, MCP
    WIP: MCSE, specializing in Cisco
  3. michael78

michael78 Terabyte Poster

It really upsets me with the stupidity of people. I honestly think someone should start a sport for shooting idiots for sport and see how they like it. Maybe it could become an olympic event. As for the penguin well what can I say apart from they should be strung up by their balls...:eek:
    Certifications: A+ | Network+ | Security+ | MCP | MCDST | MCTS: Hyper-V | MCTS: AD | MCTS: Exchange 2007 | MCTS: Windows 7 | MCSA: 2003 | ITIL Foundation v3 | CCA: Xenapp 5.0 | MCITP: Enterprise Desktop Administrator on Windows 7 | MCITP: Enterprise Desktop Support Technician on Windows 7
    WIP: Online SAN Overview, VCP in December 2011
  4. Boycie
    Honorary Member

Boycie Senior Beer Tester

bad news. Will this kind of horrible thing ever end?
    Certifications: MCSA 2003, MCDST, A+, N+, CTT+, MCT
  5. Fergal1982

Fergal1982 Petabyte Poster

apparently they received a phonecall from someone claiming that they had nicked him, and that they had thrown him in the sea in a carrier bag.

Either this is a joke, or the real deal - either way its sick.

poor penguin - apparently his parents have been calling out to him and getting distressed when they get no response.
    Certifications: ITIL Foundation; MCTS: Visual Studio Team Foundation Server 2010, Administration
    WIP: None at present