Zimbabwe on the news

Discussion in 'Just for Laughs' started by kat731, Jun 28, 2008.

1. kat731
    Honorary Member

kat731 Megabyte Poster

Hi all,

i know the news isnt a comedy program, but last nights bulletin had me rolling up!

Mr Mugabe had just voted, "Your'e exellency, how are you feeling? IM VERY OPTIMISTIC....":hahaha

Kat

Certifications: BA (Hons), A+
    WIP: 70-685 77-884
  2. zimbo
    Honorary Member

zimbo Petabyte Poster

It actually is a joke and im glad im out of there.... goes to show the world doesnt give a damm, africa is against him and he told them to **** off! I only see one real solution and that civil war - just like Angola, Mozambique and the rest of Africa - the only politics that work there are those of the gun or like Kaunda said one man one vote and im the only one voting!!! :twisted:

Certifications: B.Sc, MCDST & MCSA
    WIP: M.Sc - Computer Forensics
  3. zebulebu

zebulebu Terabyte Poster

LOL - yeah, I saw that too. Posted it to the wife and had a laugh. Pathetic situation - maybe someone should ask Bush and Brown when they're going to go in there and implement 'regime change' like they did in Iraq? After all, that was the sole reason for toppling Saddam Hussein right?

Certifications: A few
    WIP: None - f*** 'em
  4. Kitkatninja
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

Kitkatninja aka me, myself & I Moderator

Funny, I thought it was because it was financially viable (ahem oil...) :twisted:

-Ken

p.s. this post is not meant to offend, if anyone feels this way please be aware that my brother is American.

Certifications: MSc, PGDip, PGCert, BSc, HNC, LCGI, MBCS CITP, MCP, MCSA, MCSE, MCE, A+, N+, S+, Server+
    WIP: MSc Cyber Security
  5. BosonMichael
    Honorary Member Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

BosonMichael Yottabyte Poster

Then... uh... where's our oil? I'm waiting for it... but it doesn't seem to be arriving.

Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
    WIP: Just about everything!
  6. Kitkatninja

It all goes towards all the politician's private planes, 'copter's and large cars. You didn't expect us normal people to see any, did you? They are our representatives, and obviously if they are happy and look good - we do... NOT :lol:

-Ken

Certifications: MSc, PGDip, PGCert, BSc, HNC, LCGI, MBCS CITP, MCP, MCSA, MCSE, MCE, A+, N+, S+, Server+
  7. BosonMichael
    Honorary Member Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

BosonMichael Yottabyte Poster

Why don't we take over our respective countries while the troops are overseas? :twisted:

To be honest, though... I'm glad we got rid of Saddam.

Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
    WIP: Just about everything!
  8. Kitkatninja

lol, Viva la revolution :biggrin

know what you mean, things that happened out there were very bad. As for Zimbabwe, how can you have a democratic election with only one candidate? It kinda defeats the point.

-Ken

9. Phoenix
    Honorary Member

Phoenix 53656e696f7220 4d6f64

Fixing it should not be a problem start a rumour with some clever email hoaxing from shell.com saying that the worlds largest untapped oil reserves have been found under zim News just in, United States and the COALITION OF THE SALVATION OF ALL OMGZw00t! have landed on the beaches of Zimbabwe to liberate the suffering people, military analysts expect the battle to be swift, but US and UK forces will remain on the ground for 20 - 30 years to establish stability hohoho

Certifications: MCSE, MCITP, VCP
    WIP: > 0
  10. supernova

supernova Gigabyte Poster

From what I see other African leaders are frighten of him, because they’re the ones that have the real influence. It looks like after saying a few words that they have backed off again.

I honestly think that outside countries are staying out of it because of the racism issue and Britain because of its history in the area, nobody wants to see a mainly white army in the country. Some people just can’t see beyond colour or religion… so people suffer.:x

Certifications: Loads
    WIP: Lots
  11. TimoftheC

TimoftheC Kilobyte Poster

LOL - man I hate politics.

Lets face it, they all got there snouts in the trough - how else can you buy a Premiership football side :blink

Shoot em all I say, as Citizen Smith used to say "Power to the People" ( and for all the young uns - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Citizen_Smith)

Certifications: A+; Network+
    WIP: MCDST???
  12. nugget
    Honorary Member

nugget Junior toady

It's more likely that there is more money in supplying them all with weapons. Lets face it, the country itself has nothing much to offer in the way of natural resources (such as oil) so it's not worth democratising. However, it does make a great testing ground for new weapons and a great dumping ground for old ones.

Certifications: A+ | Network+ | Security+ | MCP (270,271,272,290,620) | MCDST | MCTS:Vista
    WIP: MCSA, 70-622,680,685