1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Zebulebu on BITE?

Discussion in 'The Lounge - Off Topic' started by Cockles, Sep 11, 2008.

1. Cockles

Cockles Megabyte Poster

Hey Zeb, is this you on Beer In The Evening giving the Cornwallis a bashing? Hah, I'm heading there tomorrow night!

Check the 3rd review down

http://www.beerintheevening.com/pubs/s/30/30700/Marquis_of_Cornwallis/Bloomsbury#comments

Certifications: None
    WIP: Trying to find my car keys
  2. zebulebu

zebulebu Terabyte Poster

It most certainly is.

The Cornwallis is an utter ****hole now, unfortunately. Used to be one of my favourite boozers - but has been taken over by a management who seem to think its acceptable to populate the bar staff entirely with pre-pubescent schoolgirls who all think they're Agnyess Deyn, ponce about like Noel Fielding groupies and deem it acceptable to disappear 'out the back' for 2 minutes with your credit card.

Arse.

Certifications: A few
    WIP: None - f*** 'em
  3. Cockles

Cockles Megabyte Poster

Damn!

We go there quite regularly for Friday lunchtime drinks as I work quite nearby. I've noticed that the barstaff seem to be either shrinking or getting younger, but I normally perch myself on a barstool and don't pay them much heed. I'm going there tomorrow for a leaving do. I'll see if I can spot these oiks

Certifications: None
    WIP: Trying to find my car keys