yet another newbee

Discussion in 'New Members Introduction' started by dwair, Feb 8, 2008.

1. dwair

dwair New Member

I thought I introduce myself as I’m new here and going to be asking quite a few questions on Microsoft boards.

I got started in IT back in the late 80’s designing hardware and building computers – found it dull (slapping boards together) and confusing (designing logical systems in chips) and got more interested in the how the design software worked rather than what you could build with it. I then drifted into DTP (commercial graphic design / print) and for the last 15 years have been a freelance web designer working mainly in data driven stuff (ASP / PHP & MySQL and MS-SQL) Jack of all and very much master of none, I feel the time has come to start learning how to do this properly…

2. Notes_Bloke

Notes_Bloke Terabyte Poster

Hi and Welcome to CF:D

NB

Certifications: 70-210, 70-215, A+,N+, Security+
    WIP: MCSA
  3. onoski

onoski Terabyte Poster

Welcome to CF:)

Certifications: MCSE: 2003, MCSA: 2003 Messaging, MCP, HNC BIT, ITIL Fdn V3, SDI Fdn, VCP 4 & VCP 5
    WIP: MCTS:70-236, PowerShell
  4. nXPLOSi

nXPLOSi Terabyte Poster

Welcome to CF :) !

Certifications: A+, Network+, Security+, MCSA 2003 (270, 290, 291), MCTS (640, 642), MCSA 2008
    WIP: MCSA 2012
  5. AvD

AvD Nibble Poster

Hola & Welcome to CF!

WIP: A+, MCAD
  6. GiddyG

GiddyG Terabyte Poster Gold Member

Welcome to CF! 8)

7. BosonMichael
    Honorary Member Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

BosonMichael Yottabyte Poster

Welcome!

Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
    WIP: Just about everything!
  8. sunn

sunn Gigabyte Poster

Welcome to the forum… :)