YES! (Passed CCNA today)

Discussion in 'Routing & Switching' started by MJN, Feb 11, 2010.

1. sunn

sunn Gigabyte Poster

Doesn't Cisco still breakdown the exam by subsections?
    - Planning & Designing
    - Troubleshooting
    - Implementation and Operation
    - Technology

Since each section is given a percentage, one could use the average of these to calculate what their score is. Not 100% accurate but if you need to know it's starting point.

2. BosonMichael
    Honorary Member Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

BosonMichael Yottabyte Poster

That tells you what percent of the questions you got right, but not how many questions you got right or what percent of the score you got right. So you're missing too many variables to get anywhere.

If you knew that each section had the same number of questions, you might have more of a starting place... but they don't.

Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
    WIP: Just about everything!
  3. Corsair

Corsair Nibble Poster

I thought Cisco had openly confirmed that they give partial credit for sim questions.

Im quoting book, CCENT/CCNA ICND 1 Official Exam Certification Guide, 2nd Ed by Odom, page xxix

Certifications: MCSA, MCTS, Security+, Network+
    WIP: CCNA
  4. BosonMichael
    Honorary Member Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

BosonMichael Yottabyte Poster

Then you most certainly would not be able to calculate the percentage of questions answered correctly, right? 8)

Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
    WIP: Just about everything!
  5. Corsair

Corsair Nibble Poster

Exactly...

Certifications: MCSA, MCTS, Security+, Network+
    WIP: CCNA