1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

xams for A+

Discussion in 'A+' started by CoHeN, Oct 11, 2007.

1. CoHeN

CoHeN New Member

someone can give me xams for A+ to do?
    questions to 601 and 602
    thank you =]:oops:
  2. nXPLOSi

nXPLOSi Terabyte Poster

No, but I can point you towards them... ------> Boson, Transcender

Job done.
    Certifications: A+, Network+, Security+, MCSA 2003 (270, 290, 291), MCTS (640, 642), MCSA 2008
    WIP: MCSA 2012
  3. tripwire45
    Honorary Member

tripwire45 Zettabyte Poster

Greetings, Cohen. Welcome to CertForums. I assume as did nXPLOSi, that by "giving you exams to do", you mean mock test exams so you can practice your A+ skills in preparation for the certification tests. No one can "give" you those exams...you'll have to purchase them from a qualified vendor. nXPLOSi mentioned two top mock exam vendors in his post. There are free tests online but they are very poor and I wouldn't recommend them. If you purchase the Michael Meyers book A+ Certification All-in-One Exam Guide, Sixth Edition, it will provide you not only with a great study aide but it contains a CD with hundreds of test questions on it. I highly recommend it.

Cheers. :)

Certifications: A+ and Network+
  4. BosonMichael
    Highly Decorated Member Award

BosonMichael Yottabyte Poster

Welcome, Cohen!
    Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
    WIP: Just about everything!