1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

www.selftestsoftware.com for 70-270

Discussion in 'Windows Vista / 7 / 8 Client Exams' started by Dhughes, Mar 3, 2009.

1. Dhughes

Dhughes Byte Poster

Hi Guys

Just wondering if anybody has done the mock 70-270 hosted by the www.selftestsoftware.com?

Certifications: A+ Essentails, A+ Technician , MCDST
    WIP: MCSE
  2. supernova

supernova Gigabyte Poster

I used them in the past and found them okay.

But with the 271 I found it was the same questions as in the transcender practice exam pack.
    Kaplan are owned by Transcender (or the other way around.. yeah i think its Kaplan's Transcender )

Certifications: Loads
    WIP: Lots
  3. BosonMichael
    Highly Decorated Member Award

BosonMichael Yottabyte Poster

Kaplan bought Self Test in 1999. In 2004, they purchased Transcender, retaining only a handful of Transcender's employees.

Transcender's content and Self Test's content are virtually the same for most products. I believe you get 10% more questions (and 20% more flash cards) in the Transcender version. At least, that's the only difference between the two product lines when I worked there.

Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
    WIP: Just about everything!