Writers and Editors come read. ;)

Discussion in 'The Lounge - Off Topic' started by tomshawk, Apr 30, 2010.

1. tomshawk

tomshawk Byte Poster

Tech-Unity.com is trying something a little different.

In the past I have done alot of posting of Articles on my site, and some of my members have joined me in doing so, but, we have been doing so for free for years.

I am working with a coder that is creating a new addon/hack that will allow users at Tech-Unity.com that want to, to post Articles and have only a snippet of it be visible until the users clicks on a Donation icon that is inside the article, donating via paypal to the Article Posters paypal account.
    Once this is done, the user will be able to read the full article.
    The next Article the user posts will get the same results when viewed by regular users, a snippet, until paid.

Requirement Notes:
    1) Articles are technical in nature only, Microsoft, Cisco, Novell, Exchange, Security, Routers, Yada Yada!
    2) This is only going to be for articles, and you have to be a member of the Donator Group at my site to post these articles, so if you want to be able to post articles and you want to get paid for doing so, Come ot Tech-Unity.com, create an account, then PM me about joining this group.
    3) Obviously you will need a paypal account, so, if you don't have one, get one. [​IMG]

Users that still want to post articles but aren't worried about getting paid, can still post in the Regular Article forums, but, you must still be a Donator to post, Registered users can read, but not post Articles. Unregistered users can not see threads in the new, they will be able to read in the new system, but only a snippet until the register, then pay you of course. ;)

http://www.tech-unity.com/forums/showthread.php?14534

If you are interested, I look forward to talking with you.

I will update that thread above as I hear things from the coder. ;)

Certifications: MCSE/NT4, MCP/2K3, MCP+I, CCNA, Net+, A+
  2. tomshawk

tomshawk Byte Poster

Yeah!

The paid Article system is up and running now.

So,

If there are any writers out there interested in making some money, come check it out

http://www.tech-unity.com/forums/showthread.php?14605-Posting-a-paid-Article

Certifications: MCSE/NT4, MCP/2K3, MCP+I, CCNA, Net+, A+