Worst part about 291?

Discussion in 'Network Infrastructure' started by derkit, Aug 3, 2011.

1. derkit

derkit Gigabyte Poster

For those who have done it - which part of the 291 course did you find the most difficult to learn/remember for the exam?

I'm currently going through a couple of videos and reading Sybex and its enlightening to see how the course is made up - but it got me thinking about what is the hardest, and on the face of it, it seems the IPSec/Security wins this.

Any thoughts???

Certifications: MBCS, BSc(Hons), Cert(Maths), A+, Net+, MCDST, ITIL-F v3, MCSA
    WIP: 70-293
  2. Theprof

Theprof Petabyte Poster

A lot of people say RRAS was tough but I found it pretty simple... I would have to agree with you that IPSec/Security would be the hardest topics on the exam.

Certifications: A+ | CCA | CCAA | Network+ | MCDST | MCSA | MCP (270, 271, 272, 290, 291) | MCTS (70-662, 70-663) | MCITP:EMA | VCA-DCV/Cloud/WM | VTSP | VCP5-DT | VCP5-DCV
    WIP: VCAP5-DCA/DCD | EMCCA
  3. dales

dales Terabyte Poster

I'd have to say rras as well only because there was a little voice in my head saying, "but nobody uses it, I wont remember it". :biggrin

Certifications: vExpert 2014+2015+2016,VCP-DT,CCE-V, CCE-AD, CCP-AD, CCEE, CCAA XenApp, CCA Netscaler, XenApp 6.5, XenDesktop 5 & Xenserver 6,VCP3+5,VTSP,MCSA MCDST MCP A+ ITIL F
    WIP: Nothing