Woohoo back on 2Mb broadband

Discussion in 'Internet, Connectivity and Communications' started by noelg24, Sep 26, 2005.

1. noelg24

noelg24 Terabyte Poster

Telewest came round today and I am now back on 2Mb connection...now just have to wait for the upgrade to 10Mb which should happen in the next 2 months or so...woohoo bring it on!! :D

Certifications: A+
    WIP: my life
  2. Boycie
    Honorary Member

Boycie Senior Beer Tester

Rock on! :alc

Certifications: MCSA 2003, MCDST, A+, N+, CTT+, MCT
  3. Jakamoko
    Honorary Member

Jakamoko On the move again ...

I clicked the option on Tiscali's site recently to remove the cap from my ADSL (keeping the 1 Meg line), but declined the 2 Meg upgrade for now.

Oops - would appear I may have got a little extra bonus ( below taken over the course of a sustained 168 Mb d/l at the weekend)

[​IMG]

:biggrin

Certifications: MCP, A+, Network+
    WIP: Clarity
  4. noelg24

noelg24 Terabyte Poster

at least ur happy now...

5. SimonV
    Honorary Member

SimonV Petabyte Poster Gold Member

My ISP have now upped their lowest plan to 2meg, unfortunately I cant get it but it was nice to see it rise to 1meg for the same price.

At work we currently have a 2meg but thats soon to rise to 10meg once the we find the money to pay for the fibre installation. Maybe I'll have to shave my head or bathe in baked beans before it happens though.

Certifications: MOS Master 2003, CompTIA A+, MCSA:M, MCSE
    WIP: Keeping CF Alive...
  6. noelg24

noelg24 Terabyte Poster

haha...and why would u want to do that Si? :rolleyes: publicity stunt perhaps?