Women Drivers

Discussion in 'Just for Laughs' started by damienj3, Aug 22, 2006.

1. damienj3

damienj3 Byte Poster

Driving to the office this morning on the Interstate, I looked over to my left and there was a woman in a brand new Mustang doing 65 miles per hour with her face up next to her rear view mirror putting on her eyeliner!

I looked away for a couple seconds and when I looked back she was halfway over in my lane, still working on that makeup!!! It scared me (I'm a man) so bad, I dropped my electric shaver, which knocked the donut out of my other hand.

In all the confusion of trying to straighten out the car usingmy knees against the steering wheel, it knocked my cell phone away from my ear which fell into the coffee between my legs, splashed and burned Big Jim and the Twins, ruined the damn phone and DISCONNECTED AN IMPORTANT CALL!

WOMEN DRIVERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Certifications: mcse
    WIP: MCSE 2003
  2. Bluerinse
    Honorary Member

Bluerinse Exabyte Poster

ROFLMAO :twisted:

Certifications: C&G Electronics - MCSA (W2K) MCSE (W2K)
  3. Leehaa

Leehaa Gigabyte Poster

ROFL!

If all woman drivers were like me then there wouldn't be a problem! 8)

I don't wear make-up (would only smudge it and it's too time-consuming) and certainly don't apply it in the car

I look ahead

I go when there is a huge gap - enough to fit the universe and more to my right at the roundabout

I can parallel park, reverse park and just go in to the space straight - even check behind me to make sure no-one's waiting

:eek: Just had to check I am actually a woman .... yup - no mistaking those curves for anything but!!

Certifications: MCP, MCDST, ITIL v3, MBCS, others...
    WIP: BSc IT & Computing, RHCE
  4. zxspectrum

zxspectrum Terabyte Poster Forum Leader Gold Member

I got worried when i let my GF borrow my car, she came in and said "ive got some bad news", i was like "you had better not give me any bad news", she looked at me for a min then replied ok ive got some good news, your airbag works.

Certifications: BSc computing and information systems
    WIP: 70-680
  5. damienj3

damienj3 Byte Poster

pmplmao

Certifications: mcse
    WIP: MCSE 2003