1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Windows XP Mailing Lists?

Discussion in 'Windows Vista / 7 / 8 Client Exams' started by oztrailrider, Sep 19, 2007.

1. oztrailrider

oztrailrider Nibble Poster

Does anyone know of any popular Windows XP related mailing lists?. I am looking for as many resources as possible to provide help/support to other users so as to gain some more experience and to help me with my studies. I am reading the microsoft.public.windowsxp.* usenet groups but would also be interested in any good mailing lists that are out there. I haven't been able to come up with much so far. Any help would be appreciated.

Certifications: MCP (70-270)
    WIP: A+
  2. Ossian

Ossian Bit Poster

Not a mailing list, but I would heartily recommend Daniel Petri's "IT Knowledgebase" (Formerly MCSE World) as a great resource for all aspects of Microsoft Operating Systems and other products

The main site is www.petri.co.il
    The (very active) discussion forums are at www.petri.co.il/forums

Tom

Certifications: MCT, MCSE/A, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP, Sec+
    WIP: Not sure....
  3. oztrailrider

oztrailrider Nibble Poster

Thanks for that, I will check it out. I have been keen to find a mailing list since I am starting to have far too many forum accounts. If it looks good then I will join though.

Certifications: MCP (70-270)
    WIP: A+
  4. Ossian

Ossian Bit Poster

No account needed for browsing -- you will need to register before you post.

If you become active, do me a favour and read the rules first -- the staff (yup, I'm one of them) are fairly active in stamping out the usual violations :p

Certifications: MCT, MCSE/A, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP, Sec+
    WIP: Not sure....